Chapter 1

Diamond was relaxing and watching movies with her boyfriend Deetay when his phone started ringing. She looked down at it since it was sitting right in between them. She tried reading the name, but of course he quickly snatched it. "Dang thirsty," she said as he got up and answered the phone.

"Shutup," he said playfully and walked out the room.

Diamond is nineteen. She, along with her girls graduated from the same school , Kenders High, and were in school for law. She stood 5'5 tall and weighed 132lbs. She had a nice curve to her body and had nice wavy long hair. She met Dee at a party that she went to with her girls 3 years ago. He introduced her girls to his guys and they all had been dating since.

Dee is a twenty two, 153 lbs, 5'11, and has dreads that fits his facial hair. He's apart of the drug game. Out of the 3 of him and his boys, King and Tone, he was called the "dummy". This is because he was a savage and didn't care about shit. That led him to do dumb shit. After meeting Diamond, he moved them into a 2 bedroom complex condo and they had been living together ever since.

Dee walked back into the room after finishing his conversation with King. "Who was that?" Diamond asked suspicious. She knew it was either one of his lil hoes or one of his boys.

"That was King girl dang," he told her throwing his body back onto the couch next to Diamond and laying his head on her leg.

"Yeah okay," she exclaimed doubting if that was the truth.

"It was," he told her.

"I said okay".

"But you saying it like I'm lying," he told her.

"Dee, I said okay," she told him pushing his head so she could get up.

"Where you going" he asked her sitting up and getting up too. She didn't answer so he grabbed her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "You don't hear me talking to you" he asked her.

"No I do not. Now can you move so I can shower and go," she told him trying to get loose. He kept a tight hold of her.

"Shower for what?" Dee asked.

Diamond smacked her lips. "I'm going With my girls. Why you being nosey?" she asked him trying to loosen his grab again. This time he let her go.

"Because I can be and I wanted to know. And this coming from the person who was just concerned about who called me," he told her.

"Well now you know and i can do that," Diamond said and walked down the hall to their room. Dee followed behind her watching her ass move in the little shorts she had on.

"I see my dick game been paying off," he told her laughing. She smacked her lips.

"Naw that's from me working out. Don't get too geeked about your dick game boo cause it ain't doing too much for a bitch," she told him laughing.

Dee mean mugged her. "You got me fucked up," he told her playfully grabbing her.

"Move," she exclaimed trying to break loose. Instead, Dee threw her on the bed and climbed on top of her.

"The way you be screaming and shit tells me my dick game is A1" he told her kissing her neck. She let out a silent moan when he hit her spot.

"Babe move. Not now" she told him knowing she was about to go crazy from him hitting her spot. She knew he knew her weakness. Diamond loved when he sucked on her neck. She fell every time, but she had promised to meet Keisha and Tierra at the mall and couldn't get caught up in Dee dick trap.

Meanwhile, Keisha was picking out some clothes and getting ready to go to the mall. King walked in yelling at somebody on the phone. He sat on the edge of the bed. Keisha picked out a peach maxi fitted dress, some light brown sandals, and her light brown across the shoulder purse. King watched as she took off her pajamas and got ready to change into her dress.