Chapter 6

A week had gone by and Keisha still hadn't heard from King. He was still pissed off about the whole baby momma thing. He hadn't even been home. She was worried he was sleeping with her in the new house him and Star went half on for her and her son.

Keisha was heading out to meet with Tierra when her phone rang. It was a call from Diamond. "Wassup bitch," she answered starting her car and pulling out of the driveway.

"Hey boo. What you on," Diamond asked sounding really happy.

"I am about to meet up with Tee to have breakfast and stuff. What about you and why do you sound so happy. Dee put it on you lastnight," Keisha asked jokingly.

"Honey he do that every night. And I was going to try to go out with you, but I see you with that bitch so have fun," Diamond told her.

Keisha sighed. "You always do that. Yall need to talk. We been friends too long for..."

"Don't even start with this. I'm good without her. She shouldn't have tried to come at my nigga. She fucked up and I'm done with her," Diamond interrupted.

"Whatever. We will all be friends again one day," Keisha told her.

"Never bitch. Well remember that dude Twan who used to slug with King and nem?"

Keisha thought for a moment before responding. "Yeah Yeah. What about him," she asked.

"He's having a big ass party at Club Knox and everybody going. We can go turn up," diamond said.

"I will think about it. King might be mad if I go," she told her.

Diamond smacked her lips. "Bitch that nigga is so self centered. When the last time he talked to you?"

Keisha didn't answer.

"Exactly. Go out and have you some fun with me. Let's turn up and get drunk," Diamond said.

"I guess. What if he there," Keisha asked.

"Than you stunt on that nigga. Look good as hell and smile and talk to other niggas," Diamond told her trying to get her to go.

"Bet bitch. Well I mind as well find something to wear today."

"Yeah you gone with that bitch and do that and you gone come home looking like a bum. We can go tomorrow morning,"Diamond told her.

Keisha smacked her lips. "You just be wanting to do something. We can tomorrow than."

"Good. Have fun with that hoe. Bye bitch," Diamond said and hung up.

Keisha was just pulling into the parking lot of "Chandler's Breakfast House" downtown LA. She got out the car and went inside.

"Welcome to Chandler's Breakfast House. How may you be seated to day," she was greeted by a man as soon as she walked into the building.

"Oh I'm meeting someone here. Tierra," she told him.

He checked his list and knodded his head. "Oh yeah. Right this way." He led her to a booth in the back. She spotted Tee and smiled. She hadn't seen her girl since the whole Club thing. Well she seen her on facetime, but not in person. Tee stood up and gave her a hug.

"I missed you," Tee told her.

Keisha smiled. "I missed you too."

The host was still standing there. "Your waitress name is Marty. He should be here shortly."

The girls knodded and he walked away. "So what's new," Tee asked Keisha trying to catch up on what had been happening.

"What you want first? The good or bad," Keisha asked.