Chapter 4

King forgot all about how Keisha had his son. He drove away from the trap and checked his phone. He had hell of missed calls from Star. He dialed her back.

"Kajuan are you serious. You not at home and not answering your phone. You got me worried out here," she yelled as soon as she answered the phone.

"Man chill. He with Keisha so he good," he told her.

"Why is my son with her and he's supposed to be with his dad," she asked getting more pissed.

"You know I be having business to take care of, but don't worry he good like I said. I'm on my way to get them and you can pick him up in 30 minutes," he told her.

"whatever. She better be treating my son right. I will be in your driveway waiting."

"He good like I said the first two times," he told her and hung up.

Star stared at the phone and rolled her eyes. She was used to his disrespect. Everything that happened between them was in the past and she had no idea why he still held a grudge. She went to her room and threw on her flipflops, grabbed her purse and keys, and made her way out the door. She wanted to be right there waiting for her son when they pulled up.

King pulled up to Tee house at the same time as Tone. He got out and followed Tone inside.

"Tee," Tone yelled.

Tierra got off the sofa and met her man at the door. "Yes baby," she asked hugging him.

"Where Keisha," King asked interrupting them.

Tierra pointed to the living room.

King walked to where she was asleep on the couch next to Kevin. He went over and planted a kiss on the both of their foreheads. Kevin was awaken by it.

"Dad," he yelled getting up and hugging King waking Keisha up.

"Wassup lil man," King told him hugging him back.

"Finally," Keisha exclaimed getting up. She walked to the other side of the room where her shoes were and put them on.

"You already know I was taking care of business," he told her.

"Of course you were," she exclaimed walking past him and to the door where Tee and Tone were standing talking. She over heard him tell her that Dee killed one of his crew members and shot another one and was happy about it. She shook her head and laughed.

"That shit aint funny," Tone told her mad.

King walked over with Kevin.

"It is. That boy a savage," she laughed.

Tone smacked his lips and mean mugged her.

"Bae chill. She's kidding," Tee told him.

"Iight yall we gone," King told them hugging Tee and dapping Tone and walking out with his son right behind him. Keisha did the same except Tone just looked at her.

"Never mind than mother fucker. Good luck finding replacements," she exclaimed leaving the house.

"This why I don't like your friends," Tone told Tee shutting the door.

"Baby chill," she told him walking to their bedroom.

Keisha was quiet the whole time on the ride home and King was on the phone the whole time. When he finally got off, Keisha turned the radio on and up loud. Chief Keef faneto blasted through the speakers.

"I just hit a stain faneto," Kevin yelled the words of the song causing Keisha to turn around and smile at him. King turned the radio down as they approached the house.