Chapter 2

Diamond and Keisha walked down the mall into the washroom. "Bitch make it quick," Keisha told Diamond sitting on the sofa in the corner of the room. Diamond sat her bags down by Keisha and went to use the bathroom.

Keisha pulled out her phone and texted King. hey baby . She sat and waited for him to reply. She looked up and saw Diamond's reflection through the window of her coming out the stall. "Right bitch hurry," Keisha told her.

"I will take my time. Do not even play with me," Diamond replied washing her hands.

Keisha blew her breathe. She stood up and grabbed the bags. Diamond dried her hands and walked over to Keisha and grabbed her bags. Keisha led them out the the bathroom accidently bumping someone causing them to drop their phone. "I'm sorry," she exclaimed picking up the phone.

"It's f...," the woman was saying before realizing who bumped her. "Oh hi," Star exclaimed.

Keisha rolled her eyes. "Excuse you," she exclaimed pushing pass Star. Diamond looked confused.

"You could have spoken back," Star said giggling walking into the bathroom. She didn't know why Keisha really hated her. If anything she shouldn't like Keisha for screwing her babydaddy.

"Who that bitch," Diamond asked walking aside of Keisha.

"That's King's dumb ass babymama," she told her.

"ohhhh," Diamond answered widening her eyes now understanding why her girl was so rude to the girl. But she still couldn't figure out why she didn't like Star. But that was none of hr business so she never cared to ask. "Well fuck her. We did a bunch of shopping, can we go now," Diamond whined.

"One more spot. I promise after this we can leave," Keisha told her.

Diamond blew her breathe. "Where now."

"I have to get King these all red shell toe adidas he been saying he was going to order him and Kevin. You know I have to spoil my baby," Keisha told her smiling.

"Yeah whatever. Well I guess I can get Dee some shoes. This Lacoste fit should be enough," Diamond replied with an attitude. "And his ass don't deserve that."

"Well King does so he gone get whatever he want. I don't know about Dee cheating ass," Keisha told her laughing.

Diamond playfully pushed her. "Whatever bitch. He gone get his shit together. My pussy game too good for this nigga to continue to cheat. It can go some where else."

Keisha continued to laugh. "We will see."

They walked into House of Hoops and looked around. Once Keisha spotted the shoes, she went straight over to them. "Can I help you ladies," the worker asked.

"No we are..." Diamond was saying before realizing how fine the worker was. "Well actually, I did need a little help." The man chuckled and walked over to them.

Keisha smiled and shook her head. "This why Dee be cheating now," she mumbled walking away. She continued to look around and found a nice shirt to match the new kicks she was about to buy her man. After getting his right shoe size and shirt size, she paid for the items and walked back over to Diamond who was now giving her number to the man. "Are you done," Keisha interrupted.

"Yeah I guess I am," Diamond told Keisha. Before they walked away, she mumbled call me to the man. The man knodded with a smile and walked back to the register.

"You are a true hoe," Keisha said leading them to the mall exit.

"Bullshit. Two can play these cheating games," Diamond replied clapping between each word.