Chapter 5

Keisha was awaken by a phone call from Diamond. She looked at the phone, groaned and rejected the call. She turned over to see no King beside her. She stretched her arms and rolled out of the bed. Before she could reach for a tee shirt to put on her phone rang again. "Is this bitch serious," she mumbled to herself. She picked up her phone and answered. "It's too early bitch what."

"Bitch I need to see you. We need to talk," Diamond told her sounding wide awake.

"About what," Keisha asked her walking downstairs to where she found King in the livingroom watching tv and texting.

"I will tell you when I see you," Diamond told her.

"Well I need to determine if it's worth my time or not," Keisha responded walking over to King and sitting in his lap. She moved his fingers on the screen of his phone ruining his message.

"Man move," King told her playfully pushing her.

Keisha smiled and sat next to him on the couch and began to kiss his neck. King finished his message and kissed her.

"I love you," he told her.

"I love you too."

"Bitch really," Diamond yelled on the other end of the phone.

Keisha laughed forgetting she was on the phone. "What the fuck do you want Diamond?"

"You to pick me up so we can go," Diamond told her.

"Okay bitch damn. Let me shower and I will pick you up," she told her hanging up. She stood up to go shower.

King grabbed her. "Where you going," he asked her.

"Diamond need to talk to me. We might just get something to eat or something."

"Well I'm going to meet up with the guys to squash that shit from lastnight. We got a business trip to make to Chicago in a coup..."

"business trip," Keisha interrupted.

King pulled her onto his lap. "Yeah we leaving in a couple of days. We got to get this money Keisha. You know what this shit come with," he told her.

"So when was I gone be informed?" she asked.

"Today. I literally just found out myself," he told her.

She sighed. "Why can't yall bring us girls. We will enjoy downtown Chicago at the watertower," she told him smiling about the thought of shopping there.

"I don't know ma. We will see," he told her standing her up and getting up himself.

"Yeah well see because I can use a lil trip myself," she told him walking toward the staircase.

"You can use it all. A pedicure, medicure, hair appointment, and the whole 9 yard," he joked walking behind her.

She turned around and pushed him. "Don't play with me."

Meanwhile, Tierra was getting dressed getting ready to go out and spend some time to herself and do exactly what King suggested Keisha to do. She grabbed a nice black maxi dress and put it on with her black and white converse. She then grabbed her make up bag and sat on the floor in front of the mirror and did her makeup.

"Where you going," Tone woke up and asked her.

"Out," she told him applying foundation onto her face making sure to get her now black, swollen eye and busted lip.

"Out where," he asked her sitting up in the bed.

Tee blew her breathe. "Out to spend time with myself. Is that okay with you?"