Part 3

He had bright yellow hair with a black streak in the shape of a lightning bolt. His face sported a flashy smile and golden eyes from which you could not remove your gaze. His smile faded slightly as he stood up and bent over again to help you. 

???: You okay? 

He grabbed your bicep and pulled you off the ground. You stood upright, still dazed, and gave no response to his question. It took you a minute to process everything that just happened. 

Y/N: O-oh, yeah. I'm okay. Uh, thanks...?

???: Oh, right. My name's Denki Kaminari. And your name is...?

Y/N: It's Takami. Y/N Takami.

Kaminari: Cool. 

He looked down and realized that he still had your phone in his hand. 

Kaminari: I'm guessing this is yours? 

He held out your phone in front of you. You took it and turned it around so that you could read the screen properly. The screen showed that you had hit an object but at the top of the screen were two gold stars and in between them read "NEW HIGH SCORE". You stared at those three words trying to figure out how you did it. Your thumb never touched the screen. And that's when it hit you. It was Kaminari. Kaminari catching your phone counted as a tap. You slowly looked up at Kaminari with a shocked expression but from the outside just looked emotionless. He returned the expression with a confused face and a cocked head. 

Y/N: Thank you. 

Kaminari: It was no problem. 

Principal Nezu: Ah, love at first sight. 

You whipped your head around to face the front of the room to see a small bear-looking thing that you knew as the principal. Kaminari also turned toward the voice but not as dramatically as you did. It took the two of you a second to register what he was saying. 

Y/N: What?

Kaminari: Huh?

Mina: I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING!!!

You and Kaminari exchanged confused glances not understanding what was going on one bit. 

Principal Nezu: You two have just met and are already falling in love. 

This time you and Kaminari looked at each other with shock and bright red faces. 

Y/N: HIM?? 

Kaminari: HER?? 

The majority of the class began laughing at this as you and Kaminari protested in excessive volume not even realizing that you both looked like tomatoes. 

Y/N: I BARELY KNOW HIM!! I WAS JUST THANKING HIM FOR CATCHING MY PHONE!

Kaminari: YEAH! WHAT SHE SAID! WE ONLY KNOW EACH OTHER'S NAMES!!

Y/N: EXACTLY! THANK YOU!

Kaminari: NO PROBLEM! 

The two of you continued to scream about how neither of you are falling in love right now while everyone else laughed. You all were so preoccupied that you didn't even realize that Principal Nezu had left. 

Aizawa: What in All Might's name is going on? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So basically I didn't know what to put next so I just stopped it here. 

And yeah. 

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 

Happy 2023 everyone!!!