Part 7

Kaminari: Good morning, Y/N. 

Y/N: Good morning? 

You say with a hint of a question mark at the end. Though, neither Kaminari nor Keigo seems to notice or care. You take a seat at the kitchen counter, two seats away from Kaminari. You eye Keigo but he just smiles to himself and pretends to not see your clearly annoyed expression. Reluctantly, you begin to eat your breakfast. Keigo takes a few items out of the cabinet and places them on the counter in front of your plate. Smearing butter into each indent, sprinkling cinnamon and brown sugar on top, and drizzling syrup over it all, you dig in and show your appreciation through a satisfied smile. As you eat, Kaminari praises your brother about being a pro hero and then both go on in a normal conversation as if it is completely natural for your classmate that you just met yesterday to show up in your kitchen. You continue to eat until your plate is cleared. You decide it is time for questioning as you clean up after yourself.

Y/N: Since no one is going to say it, I guess I'm gonna have to ask.

Both Keigo and Kaminari turn their attention to you after giving each other confused looks.

Y/N: I am in utter confusion. First, you show up on my doorstep because you went here instead of your own house and now you're eating breakfast with my brother. How and why?

Kaminari clears his throat but Keigo beats him.

Keigo: Now, now, Birdy. Let's be nice. 

You glare at him for calling you that but this time, your glare is intensified due to the presence of another person who has just witnessed you being called the most ridiculous nickname. 

Kaminari: It's true that I got the wrong house last night so I thought that we could walk to school together. If you don't want to, that's fine. I'll go. 

He makes a move toward the door and Keigo gives you a pitying look. I am going to bury him in his own feathers. Instead, you launch a feather toward Kaminari. It stops right in front of his face, causing him to freeze and take a step backward. He turns to you as you begin talking though you do not meet his gaze but stare at literally everything except him or your stupid grinning brother. 

Y/N: No... we can walk together. I'd like that. 

Kaminari beams and Keigo smirks. 

Kaminari: Great! Let's go! 

Y/N: As long as we stop by the cafe on the way. 

Kaminari: Oh my gosh, yes, please! I could go for a milkshake before classes. 

You and Kaminari exit the house before Keigo can say anything any stupider than he already has. After practically shoving Kaminari out of the house, you both set out on your journey to school.

Kaminari: Your brother seems nice. I can't believe he's Ha-

You elbow his arm lightly and hold an index finger to your mouth.

Kaminari: Ohh, right, right. Sorry. 

Y/N: All good. He's okay most of the time. He's a little overbearing sometimes. 

During the walk from your house to the cafe, you discovered that you and Kaminari have a lot in common. You both listen to a few of the same artists, including Levent Geiger, Cutter, Cale Booth, and Conan Gray, and you both have a weird obsession with Geometry Dash.