Part 4

Both you and Kaminari froze and whipped your heads around to see your homeroom teacher standing at the doorway with his usually tired expression but with a new splash of shock. Your classmates also turned to look at the source of the voice and the room went silent. Well, until Mina couldn't hold in her laughter anymore. 

Mina: PFFT- HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA PRINCIPAL NEZU LEFT AND YOU GUYS WERE STILL YELLING HAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA 

Soon, the whole room erupted with laughter leaving you and Kaminari red in the face and staring at the floor in embarrassment. You lifted your head slightly to see your teacher with the smallest, most subtle smile possible as he watched your classmates cackle and wheeze even though he had no idea why they were laughing. You then met Kaminari's eyes and you both became redder. As if you had read each other's minds, the two of you sat down at your desks at the same time. 

There was so much noise that Vlad King, the homeroom teacher of Class 1-B, opened the door and asked if everything was alright. You, Denki, and Aizawa looked over to see Vlad King and about half a class behind him peeking concerningly into the classroom. A few of your classmates also noticed them and began laughing harder. Aizawa reassured Vlad King and his class that everything was fine and they left. The class continued to laugh and Aizawa didn't seem bothered by it at all. Maybe expelling an entire class last year had left him bored and lonely and this is exactly what he was craving. A class full of people happy and laughing and not directed at him. Soon, his hidden smile became very visible and apparent, not knowing that a certain colleague of his was just outside the door with his husband watching. 

What a rare sight indeed...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

I apologize for the long wait but it is finally out!

I hope you all enjoyed reading it.

Have a great day! <3