Part 10

Monokawa: Aww, you remember me. Do you think about me that much, cupcake? 

He steps closer only to be blocked once again by Kaminari, except this time Kaminari is more hesitant and confused. He turns to you, still blocking you from Monokawa.

Kaminari: You know him? 

Y/N: Used to, not anymore.

Monokawa: Aww, come on, cupcake. We spent five years together.

Kaminari: HUH? 

Kaminari frantically looks between you and Monokawa, only stopping once the whiplash kicks in. 

Kaminari: Y/N, IS HE TELLING THE TRUTH? 

Y/N: Unfortunately. 

Kaminari: YOU TWO DATED FOR FIVE YEARS?!?!!?!

Monokawa cackles as you shake your head towards the ground. 

Monokawa: Of cour- 

Y/N: No. And you're being too loud.

Kaminari: Sowwy... wait, then what did he mean? 

Monokawa: What did who mean what? 

Y/N: You, dumbass.

Monokawa: Well, that's not very nice, cupcake. 

Y/N: Perfect. Mission accomplished. Next quest: find a way to get away from Monokawa for eternity.

Monokawa clutches his imaginary pearls and gasps. You roll your eyes.

Kaminari: Okay, so you spent five years together, but not together like a couple. So you guys were just friends for a long time, or am I dumb?

Monokawa: I think he's stupid. 

Y/N: Stop talking to yourself, Monokawa. 

Monokawa: WHA- HE WAS JUST DOING THE SAME THING!!

Y/N: Shush, you're being too loud. And I don't care, I just don't wanna hear you.

Monokawa: Why are you so mean to me now, cupcakeeee?

He whines as you open the freezer door.

Y/N: Go get me a basket and maybe I'll consider being nicer. 

Like a puppy, Monokawa's face lights up with hope as he races towards the front of the store for a shopping basket, singing your name while skipping back to you.

Monokawa: Y/N~~ I got it~ 

Y/N: Uh huh. 

You take the basket from him and place three tubs of different ice cream flavors inside. 

Monokawa: I thought you said you would be nicer to me. Why do I feel like you just got meaner?

Y/N: I said I would consider it, maybe.

Monokawa groans as you grin smugly. 

Y/N: Let's go, Kaminari.

Kaminari snaps back to reality once he hears his name in your voice, whipping his head to you.

Kaminari: Okay!