Prolog

It's been thousands of years when robots were invited. No one thought that one of them could have a "problem" and accidentally gain emotions.

That robot hated the fact that it's robot friends were being used as slaves for creatures As weak as humans.

Fast forward to the current century. No human is still alive hence of the hatred that robots have on humans. Only me, Arabella. I don't own a last name since I've never known my parents. But what I know is hiding and I'm very good at it.

At a certain situation Bella finds herself running away from her biggest nightmare. Robots. She spotted a portal.
'Those greedy robots wanted to gain power over the entire universe. They didn't have enough with earth haven't they?' Bella thought.
But she couldn't think any further because an entire army of artificial intelligence is after her. So the only thing she thinks about? Jumping into that portal.

What Arabella didn't realize is that this portal to the world of xandisian's.

And what she definitely didn't expect is to fall in love with the two hot kings that rule this mysterious Blue planet.
.
.
.
This is a threesome book of monsters x human.
It contains a lot of adult and sex scenes
Breeding
Rough sex
Monster sex
Shaving kink
Oral sex
Biting/ marking
Slave/master role play
Ddlg
Bonding
Male dominance
Possessive behavior

Read at your own risk