10

I open my eyes as I feel two pair of hands on me

I open my eyes as I feel two pair of hands on me. I gasp as I look behind me and see so'ons brother. I'm sitting on his lap! I can see his eyes filled with love and another emotion that I can't really tell. From the corner of my eyes I see so'on getting in his knees in front of us. He puts both of his big hands on each my knees as he forces them apart. Now I realize I'm only wearing my panties. I quickly try to cover my body trying to close my legs and put my hands around my breasts protecting myself from their hungry eyes. So'ons brother holds my hands gently yet firmly as he whispers in my ears sweet nothings. I finally gave in allowing them to see and touch me how they please. So'on gets his head between my legs as he starts kissing my inner thighs slowly traveling further and further as he catches a small part of my panties with his sharp teeth. While so'ons brother started slowly teasing and massaging my nipples. Having Them roll around his finger while he twists them making me make a hushed moan. Covering my mouth in attempt of hiding my embarrassment so'ons brother holds my hand gently before coming close to me making the hairs on my neck stand goosebumps all over me "oh little one I wanna hear you loud and clear" he says that simple sentence that makes my core tightens. He smirks at my reaction and attack my neck with wet kisses. I gasp as I feel so'ons tongue on my core licking it like a lollipop. He attacks my clit and slurps my juices like it's some kind of desert.
I'm a moaning mess. I feel a weird thing my stomach. "I'm going to pee" I mumble trying to close my legs. "Oh sweetheart. Go on I'm sure so'on would enjoy every single drop of your 'pee'" so'ons brother whisper in my ears. I feel overwhelmed by the pleasure as I feel my walls getting tighter. I already feel it coming. I'm going to cu-

I gasp feeling a hand caressing me gently. I look up as I see so'ons masked face. His eyes shining through the mask. "Were you having a wet dream little one?" He whispered. I can feel myself blushing wanting to come up with an excuse. 'He did not just catch me moaning.' I feel so embarrassed.
I try to avoid eye contact as his eyes stare into my soul. I nodded. I didn't want to lie to him. I want to be his good girl.
"Why don't you tell me and Xe'tos about that dream when we arrive home hmm?" So'on replied. I can already tell he was smirking at my embarrassment clearly enjoying the torture of mine. "Xtes?" I whisper confused as who the hell might that be. 'Are we doing a foursome with someone else?'
I slap my cheeks as I shake my head trying to clear it from the not so innocent thoughts. So'on looks equally shocked and in wonder. Probably wondering why I slapped my own face.

He kisses my forehead. "It's my brother. The one you talked to the other day. X ee tee ous" he spilled his name slowly so i can understand it better. I nodded "Xe'tos" I said proudly. He smiled. "Good girl." He praised me making me clench my legs trying to relieve the friction in my core. The desire that I'm having for this alien is so weird I can't even control my own thoughts some time.
I see blu try to climb up to us. I just them realize that so'on was holding me like a baby. He saw me have a wet dream.
"We arrived the sweet planet. I want you to taste some fruits Arabella and then we should be able to go home. Home planet is three planets away from sweet planet." So'on explained.
The ship opened. As we three stepped out blue already ran into the cotton candy looking trees and started digging in. So'on allowed me to get in my own feet as I run after blu. I really wanna taste that tree. It looks sweet.
I took a handful and put them into my mouth. I moan from how good they are. Mixture of strawberries and cherries. It's just so perfect. I took some and gave them to so'on to make him try it. But he was frozen in place. Looking at me with an emotion I can't really tell. Maybe it's lust.
He bent down and removed part of his mask that covers his mouth. His lips met mine. His hands on my thighs slowly traveling up to my ass.
smack.
He spanked me. I moaned at that as his tongue immediately attacked the inside of my mouth. He started exploring the inside of my mouth as I couldn't control the naughty voices that came out of me. He pulled out licking his lips. "Thank you for the little taste baby. It's really good." He said as he kissed my lips one last kiss. I was panting lost of words and breath. I looked at him with wide eyes. He just chuckled.
"Cmon there's some fruits that taste even better that the leaves Baby" he said. He started walking away. I quickly followed up behind him trying to keep track.
.
.
.
We walked up to a waterfall. The pink water with yellow colored fish. I wanted to touch one. It's so bright it looks so adorable. "Careful now. Very bright colored things are poisonous." So'on warned me. 'Is that why he was so nervous to come closer to me when we first met? My hair is a bright red color'.
He started climbing a huge mountain. From the top is of it I can see a blue colored fruit. It looked very similar to bananas. He took one as he made one big jump to get down to me.
His abs, his body. It was so sweaty it looks so hot. I gulped looking away from his eye candy body.
"This is a Vumumu" so'on said as he handled me the fruit. I know I won't be able to pronounce that so I don't bother repeating after him.
I peeled it as I took a long look on it. The inside looked light purple thing. It was filled with seeds. Black seeds. It looks weird. Banana that looks like strawberry. I don't even know how to describe it.
I took a little bite afraid of the flavor. My eyes widened. The taste of caramel, vanilla goodness. It's like I had a food orgasm.
So'on chucked at my response. "I wanna pick some more sweets. You can go explore." He turned to blu "and you must protect her at all cost. Or I will make you my dinner." So'on said dangerously before taking off.
Me and blu went exploring. Eating everything on our way.
A lot of flavors entered my mouth. Sour, sweet, spicy sweet. I loved each one of them. It's like heaven to me.
So'on appeared out if no where "cmon we need to go home. Xe'tos is waiting for us and he seems very mad." So'on said as he picked me up. We walked towards the first spot we came in. As he said "protection mode off." The invisible ship suddenly came in view. I looked in awe. He opened the doors as we all walked in.
.
.
.
.
The windows on the control room looks so beautiful. The colors of the plants all together with the stars. Everything just looks so majestic.
We arrive at the biggest planet yet.
So'on stopped the ship in a weird looking entrance thing that had no one in it. Except one and he looked huge.
We landed as I took blu into my arms. Picking him up like a baby. Ignoring the wetness in my panties. The excitement of meeting Xe'tos is making me feel things.
The ship opened as I came face to face with an identical so'on. I guess that's his brother. "Hello little human. I'm Xe'tos. So'on told me so much about you." I smiled nervously. "I hope the good things" i said nervously. "Yes all the good things Arabella. Even that wet dream that got you ridding so'ons hand like the slut you are." He smirked.
God my name sounds so good on his tongue. I want him to say my name all the time.
"Isn't she a good girl dear brother?" So'on said. "She surely is. And our little slut."
" Oh sweetheart, I can smell you arousal from here darling. What got you so worked up hmm?"
.
.
.

 What got you so worked up hmm?"

I'm finally back. I hope I can write more but I'm really out of ideas.
What do you think of Xe'tos?
What about so'on?
Who's your favorite character?
Tell me what you think of this chapter. Until next Time. See you guys in the next chapter!