08

The tension between Arabella and so'on was in was unbearable

The tension between Arabella and so'on was in was unbearable. So'on didn't know how to react, he didn't want his female to know about his twin yet he was not ready and he thought his female was definitely not ready to know anything about mates, love, and most importantly making little cubs. She's just an innocent girl and all innocent little girls deserve to learn about mature things slowly.
Right?
These thoughts were running inside so'on head as he stared at her dumbfounded. She decided to repeat her question in more clear way maybe pulling him back from whatever dream land he drifted into. "So'on? What did you mean by 'us'? Is there someone else? Do you want to talk about it?" She asked slowly as if she's talking to a child. So'on snapped out of his thoughts "actually it's a long story" he said nervously. "Why don't we talk about it durning dinner? I brought some edible plants for you" Arabella's eyes sparkled with joy as she loved the banana tasting plant. "Okay!" She basically yelled.
.
.
.
So'on was nervously eating his meat constantly looking at Arabella making sure she eats well. "Arabella" he called her. She looked at him questionably. "I'm sorry I haven't been honest with you." He started.
"I have a twin brother and he and I are the kings of Xatania. I am the twin whom fights and make the battling and war decisions. Making sure our home planet is safe. While my twin brother Xe'tos controls other things. Like the rules of the planet, and how the planet communicates with other planets for trading and even partnering up to kill our enemies."he paused looking at her waiting for a reaction but all he got was a neutral face. "Theres a problem that happened in our galaxy affecting all the planets inside of it including my home planet. It's a disease that weakens males a lot. Since our male species can control their blood flow making them almost immune to this disease. For example if I get injured I can stop my blood flow and close the wound. And I can close anything in my body that may make me get infected by the illness." So'on stopped to make his female process everything he just said allowing her to ask anything. "But the problem is that females couldn't do the same to every part of their body" Arabella looked at him confused. "Males can make their cocks disappear in their bodies since it's the most sensitive spot in our bodies. Unlike females. They cannot close their vagina or make it disappear. And since our clothing does not exactly protect sensitive body parts. All females got sick and couldn't get the disease out of their bodies. Causing them to be dead."

Arabella looked at him with wide eyes clearly shocked by what she just heard. She looked sad and muttered in a low tone "then how are you going to have babies?" She said shyly. "That's the problem darling, we cannot. In our culture there's a thing called 'Mates' which starts right after a male or males claim a female as theirs and have intercourse. Making a knot together making them lovers for a lifetime."

"Me and my twin have always wanted to have a queen, a mate. That we cherish and love." So'on held Arabella's hand gently looking straight into her eyes. "Arabella will you become our mate? And save our planet?" He said looking hopeful. Arabella nodded slowly. "On earth there have been news papers and torn books showing how human men used to treat their woman. And I felt uncomfortable. But I trust you so'on. So far you've only been kind to me and pamper me. But please don't make me ever feel uncomfortable under your gaze" she said looking a bit worried. "I promise Bella you will never regret this decision".
.
.
.
So'on have left the kitchen into the control room to contact his brother to apologize for ruining some of their plans. But it went surprisingly good as she accepted them as mates. Xe'tos was furious for the fact that his brother so'on revealed a secret that both brothers should have been the ones that revealed that detail together but he quickly calmed down when he heard heard that his little female agreed into being their mate.