16

Arabella was sleeping peacefully in bed while both her alien lovers where getting breakfast ready

Arabella was sleeping peacefully in bed while both her alien lovers where getting breakfast ready. They planned a breakfast in bed as the traditions of their culture. Where the male should cook every meal for the first week for his mate. And make sure his mate is comfortable and is relaxed.

So'on was chopping alien vegetables while Xe'tos was getting the stove ready. They wanted to make omelet for their little one. And they were very exited for her to try them. 'If the female enjoys the meal it is considered as a happy and long lasting marrige for a lifetime.'
Arabella woke up stretching her hands as she yawned. She got out of the enormous bed as she got to the bathroom getting refreshed and ready.
.
.
.
Arabella left the bathroom as she smelled the goodness that her mates were preparing for her. She can even hear footsteps coming. She looked at them as she smiled showing them her toothy grin. They smiled back as so'on got closer and held her kissing her forehead. "Good morning my darling how did you sleep?" Arabella blushed loving the attention from both her mates. "We wanted to make you breakfast in bed but I guess you woke up" Xe'tos said. Just then Arabella looked down noticing the tray that had omelet, juice, and flowers.

Arabella sat on the bed again as both her mates sat beside her both sides. Just then she realized that none of them have kissed her. She started eating not thinking much of it.
After finishing her meal she stretched causing her bones to make cracking noises which seemed to startle both her mates as they looked at her in worry.
"What was that dear? Are your bones alright? Why did it make that noise" Xe'tos asked as his eyes was flooded with fear. She couldn't hold herself as she started giggling. The twins looked at her like she was crazy as she started to explain "it's okay for my body to make noises like that I was stretching that's all." She said with a smile.
She decided it would be for best to not talk about the kiss right now.
.
.
.
They got out of their bedroom as it was time for Arabella to go back to the elders with her mates to claim her as  xantinas queen.
The elders explained that she's good enough to become a queen as she proved herself worthy and strong to become part of the royal family.
But there must be 'traditions' before she becomes a queen.
The elders didn't explain further as they ended the meeting and she went back to walking in the beautiful gardens with her two mates as she started asking about the traditions.

So'on explained the traditions which made Arabella overwhelmed as those things are things she never heard about.
For starters she was suppose to go with her mates to a foreign planet and bond there. Then they must bring her back. Xe'tos said it's the hunting ceremony. She didn't understand much of it but so'on laughed and promised to explain everything when it's time. After the 'hunting ceremony' they are ready to introduce Arabella to the rest of xantina and finally become the queen. With a marriage and the 'full mating ritual' which is also something that she didn't quite understand. But by the smirk on so'ons face she knew it wasn't good.

She then couldn't help herself but ask "why didn't you kiss me last night?" She asked as her hazel eyes were glossy and was filled with sadness. So'on looked confused as did his brother. "What's a ...cis..?" Xe'tos asked as if that word was so foreign and weird to them. She felt her cheeks become redder as she felt so embarrassed that she had to explain something like this. Ignoring the fact that they pleasured her four times last night. "A kiss.. well it's a sign of affection and love. It's like those weird bite marks you keep giving me on my neck. But it's on my lips." She explained.
They looked shocked as they didn't know their mate showed affection in that way as Xe'tos pulled Arabella close to him and kissed her lips. So delicately so gentle. His lips was so soft as he immediately understood what to do. The man in him decided to take control. As he dragged his hand down her ass and he spanked her. Not too hard or too gentle. She gasped as he slipped his tongue inside her mouth. Exploring every corner not leaving any place without love. She couldn't control her voices as she started whimpering at the feeling. Soon she felt another pair of hands gripping her from behind kissing her neck while exploring her body.
She felt her knees become weak but thankfully she didn't fall due to both of them holding her. So'on pulled away with one last peck on the lips. As he smiled. "Do you feel better sweetheart?" He said smirking
"Use your words dear." So'on whispered close to her ears
"Yes"

" So'on whispered close to her ears"Yes"

Hello! I'm back. I'm sorry for late updates but I'm in the middle of midterm exams and I'm trying to study as much as I can. Plus I'm having more and more cute chapters coming up.
What do you think of the 'traditions'?
Are you exited to see what these traditions are?