15

The little female was playing with butterflies like a little cub

The little female was playing with butterflies like a little cub. It was truly adorable and beautiful. Everything was normal until my bitch brother decided to deeply discuss every detail about the little girls sexy body. Her curves, her freckles, the little hairs on her beautiful face..
I got up and left the garden ignoring so'ons smirk as he watches me leave. I went inside and into my chambers. I stripped  my clothes and took an icing cold shower.
.
.
.
.
I was laying down trying to get a hold of my nasty thoughts when a sweet little noises interrupted me. Making it ten times worse.
It was Arabella moaning.
I slowly got out of my bedroom as I see a sneaky  fade away from Arabella's opened door.
Not any tail tho. It's my brothers tail.
I freeze thinking if I should get in which may overwhelm her because it's clear she doesn't know shit to know about both of us at once. I tried fighting myself.
But her moans defeated me. I got in making sure to not to make any noises that may scare the little female. I saw the bathroom door left open. I took a peak in and saw a mouthwatering sight of my mate moaning lost in her own world while so'on rubbing her sweet pussy. I crack the door open making a little sound, while Bella didn't notice me yet. I bent down closer to her to take a closer look at her.
"I'm gonna pee... I need to pee!" She opened her eyes looking like a hot red mess. So'on chuckled. "That ain't pee little one. Your coming. And I want you to hold it in my darling can you do that for me?" So'on whispered to her. Suddenly I felt myself getting hot. Started breathing heavily as I felt my member getting harder and harder. I think my breaths made my Bella snap her into the real world as she gasped looking at me.

"See little one? He's so desperate for a little taste" so'on widened her pussy making sure to give me a nice show. "Would you help him for me? You won't regret it I promise."
She nodded like the good girl she is. As I didn't waste time getting on my knees right in front  of them. As I took control. Widening her pussy for a better view as I start kissing the skin around it. Arabella whined her little pussy throbbing begging to be licked. I opened my mouth wide knowing my tongue would be buried deep inside of her. As I licked her slit whole.
I kissed her sweet clit as I slid my tongue right inside of her. She moaned her head turning back her eyes rolling at the back of her mind as she let out a scream. So'on started pinching her nipples and playing with them as I fucked her with my mouth. In and out..in and out... in and out.
Until she couldn't hold it. "Please... please I'm coming please!" She moaned as she tried closing her legs. So'on leaned over as he whispered in her ears "go on darling. Be a good girl and cum for us." She didn't need to be told twice as she exploded inside of my mouth.
The most sweetest taste hitting my tastebuds. I got up as I looked at her. I held her neck and forced her face into mine kissing her and biting her lip wanting to taste her. She opened like the good girl she is as my tongue explored her mouth. She moaned as we fought for dominance. But as usual. I always win.

I pulled away looking at her breathing heavily "did you like how you tasted my darling..?" I asked knowing I still had some of her taste still in my mouth before I kissed her. "Yes.." she answered looking down shyly. So'on chuckled as he stood up taking Arabella into his arms as he gets out of the bathroom. He lays her down on the bed as he whispers to her "wanna do a round two sweetheart?"
She nodded looking so sexy in the bedsheets naked. I sat right behind her making her sit on my lap. While so'on got on his knees and widened her legs.
Basically switching places.
The little difference is that I suddenly wanted to try something with her.
Xandsians surly have tails. And yes they move based on emotions. But they have other uses. Like for example it can be an additional weapon in case we didn't have one in hand. So our tails vocal be pretty sharp. Just as a sword. But the main important use of it is for the pleasure of the female. Where in old ages where females used to exist.. male xandsians would put their tails on their females pussy. As it can vibrate depending on the woman's liking. The second it feels the woman's pleasure it starts moving up and down. Like a built in sex toy.

And I want to try it on my Arabella. I hold her hands as I kiss her cheeks moving lower to her neck. Giving her wet kisses that will leave marks. As my tail starts moving towards her aching place. So'on holds her legs making sure she doesn't squirm away from us. As my tail finds her clit as starts vibrating causing her to moan as she relaxed. So'on licked two of his fingers as he started lubing up her hole with his saliva. Before getting both of his fingers in. She starts shaking as she screams drowning for pleasure. She looks at so'on with the need to cum. And because of the generous people we are. We of course let her cum.
She breathed heavily as we finally allowed her to close her legs and lay down. So'on went to the kitchen to make her some tea and bring her some of our fluffy blankets. He came in as he kissed her forehead.
"You did a good job baby. We are so proud of you" I said kissing her cheek. As she smiled drinking her tea as she cuddled closer to us. "You guys were great too. It felt so amazing" she said shyly.
We chuckled as we hugged each other to sleep.
.
.
.
.

Finally it's been a long time since I posted and I wanted to thank you all for the views and likes I'm so happy  <3 I've recently attended uni and I'm getting ready for exams and I really hope I post often, but no worries things are going to get i...

I've recently attended uni and I'm getting ready for exams and I really hope I post often, but no worries things are going to get interesting...