03

"Oomans

"Oomans."
Creatures who are very fragile and tiny sized, the adult size reach my torso from how short they are even tho I'm average size in my species. Danger level below zero compared to creatures such as xandsians, as a king myself my danger level is 700.
Oomans have "emotions" shown on their faces unlike xandsians whose "emotions" is shown by looking at their tails. Oomans have light skin colors and sometimes dark colors. Compared to other planets  the darkest ooman skin colors is considered very light. Their colors doesn't help in hunting because it's quite obvious to spot them and the most thing that makes oomans quite..interesting is their "eye colors" I heard that oomans can have blue eye color, brown and even green.
Even tho oomans are the worst in hunting, fighting, and self defense. But they are still pretty impressive.

What still is a mystery to me is why is there still an ooman  female with red hair in front of me? Oomans were suppose to get extinct. Especially the female kind. I thought the virus affected all females including that weak species.

Oomans may but be meant to hunt but they have a survival brain thinking. I used to hate any creature that was considered weak. But this female.. is something else. I feel something that I don't know what it is. What I know is that I want to protect her and make her the queen of Xatania.

The female ooman in front of me was shaking and her eyes showed so much fear.

'Pauk' she can't understand my language! How can I forget that? She probably thought that I said that she's going to be my dinner tonight. Luckily for her I don't like 'sweet' things. But I bet Xe'tos would eat her until she wouldn't be able to even walk properly, if even walk at all.

I get up and head to the kitchen table trying to avoid looking at her to hide the shame in between my legs. Searching for a translator.

'Found it.' I slowly walk up to the little female raising both hands in the air showing her that I mean no harm to her. Then I point to my ear then mouth a then the translator. For a second she stares at me before nodding her head showing me that she understood what I meant. I insert the translator in her ears.

"Can you understand me now little one?" She gasps probably surprised that she finally understood me. "I can understand you! I can't believe it!" She says in a low voice.

"Hello little female. I am an xandsian. What were you doing in the middle of no where and not on your original planet earth?" I ask softly i needed to know if she's in danger or not. No one is suppose to appear from thin air like that. At least not an ooman.

She stays silent for a moment before replying shocking me
"I accidentally fell into a portal trying to run away from robots back in earth" she says quietly. I pause. 'Why the Pauk was she running away?' "Why were you running away ooman were you in danger?" I ask eager to know the truth quick. "Yes. I'm the last human on earth and they want me dead so I've been trying to hide my entire life until they found me"

"Are you wounded little ooman?" I ask worried. She shakes her head softly calming my nerves down. "Is it okay if i get you back home to my planet, Xatania?" I asked nervously. Pauk this is the first time i ever met an ooman female and I'm already nervous. She nodded her head unable to talk. "You can sit down and relax little female. It's going to be a long journey." I said before making my way to the control room wondering 'would the elders accept her?' Red is a poisonous color. Mostly anyone with the right mind who sees any creature with bright colors would leave it alone because they can kill any creature in less than seconds. 'But she's so fragile and tiny I don't think she can hurt anyone. Can she?' A queen with bright red hair and light skin color is unheard of but i really hope its wouldn't cast way to many enemies attention.
Wait a minute.
What did she mean by the last ooman? Why was she in danger? I could feel my tail wagging as the knife like ends of it start to rise. Usually reading xandsian emotions is quite hard. Except if you understood the tail movements. I take deep breaths to control my anger as I sent message to my brother
"I know I found a female but it's an ooman female. Can you make sure she is welcomed when we arrive? We are going to need a couple of weeks." I write eager to go see the little female.
"I will make sure of it. Thank you for informing me." My brother reply quickly.

I left the room seeing the little female laying down in the nest in one of the bedrooms. My tail wagged happily as I heard her little snores.
" I will make you ours darling and that's a promise. My queen"

A/n: thank you so much for the support

A/n: thank you so much for the support. what do you think of the chapter till now? Who's your favorite characters.