13

My beautiful human

My beautiful human. The prettiest creature I've ever laid my eyes on. She's so kind, she's so weak yet the strongest person ever.
She impressed the elders. She tamed an xenomorph and she named him something so silly.
She looks so beautiful inside out. She waited for me when I got late hunting. She waits for me before she starts eating.
She's so beautiful her face her, little freckles, the light colored eyebrows. Her hazel eyes. Mix of green and honey makes you so lost in them. Her innocent doe and sweet smile. Her pearly white teeth that aren't sharp at all. Even if she tries to bite me I bet it will tickle instead of hurting me. Her flame like hair that flows behind her stopping right above her bubbly as-
Pauk she's the perfect mate for us. I can't bear not having her in between my arms. Holding her still while I stretch her little holes.
.
.
.
Seeing the elders faces when Arabella called blu was so funny. The reaction of my brother. His shock said it all. He was proud and impressed of my baby girl. We left the room and went outside in the gardens I wanted to give my sweet Bella a tour of my favorite place of the palace. The garden. She was so In love with it she started picking flowers and made me and Xe'tos what she called 'a flower crown'. It surely did look like a crown and it was really adorable. I kissed her forehead as i lied down watching her play with pet blu and picking more flowers to make more things. Her laughs and giggles brought me joy.
She went far but not as far as we won't see her but far enough for her to not listen to me and Xe'tos conversations.
"I never thought a little fragile thing could tame a xenomorph. Let alone name it." Xe'tos said still being in shock. "You should've seen how he tried to protect her from me. Like I would hurt her." I gritted my teeth.
Xe'tos looked furious. "Your telling me a pauking 'xenomorph' would dare think I would hurt my queen like this?" Xe'tos said in a voice barely audible. "It's alright brother we will have her for ourselves and far away from that son of a bitch."
Normally I'm the aggressive one but it looks like today Xe'tos had other plans. I decided it would be best to be 'hard' than be 'mad'
I mean. Who wouldn't prefer being horny over being angry?

"You know Xe'tos. Her milky thighs and the balls on her chest.. she called them her "boobs". It looked so soft. When you look closely to her you can see her little freckles on her face. Little hairs on her body. She even 'shaves' herself.
I tried touching her 'boobs' and it felt really amazing. Just as soft as they look. Even softer. She has a circle thing on the middle of her boob. It apparently is very sensitive. I touched it when she was asleep and she looked like she really enjoyed it."
I chuckle as I look down at his pants. I can see how hard he already is. I decided to stop, he probably forgot about his anger with that pet anyways.
Xe'tos stood up and ran inside. Probably to take a cold shower. While I enjoyed the best view of Bella's bubbly ass.
.
.
.
I slowly closed my eyes. I'm really tired from this long day. I can hear Bella's faint voices as her giggles that makes my heart beat.
I never felt like that before, the need to protect someone no matter where they go. The need to touch her.
I just want her to be ours. I don't want anyone to come close to her or even see her. I just wanna put my face in between her breasts. As i bury myself inside her. I want to tie her up to my bed and fuck her so many times she will forget her own name.

I felt a small body sleep on top of me. I opened my eyes slowly to find my Bella sleeping on top of me. The best way to fall asleep. With a boner and on top of you the girl who made you feel things for the first time.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes as I see Xe'tos drying his hair looking freshly clean. He looks like he just showered too. I look around as I see myself back in my bedroom. I look at Xe'tos again "where's Bella?" I asked. "She's in the restroom" he answered.

I went to Bella's room. The servants must have showed her where it was. When I entered her bedroom I heard soft moaning.
.
.
.

IM BACK! I can confidently tell you all that the next chapter will be steamy

IM BACK!
I can confidently tell you all that the next chapter will be steamy.
This chapter is small because I need to make it one idea so sorry for those who expected a longer one :(