Chapter 1

River,Luca and Cody first met each other in the infirmary after both River and Luca came back from an quest sent by Zeus they were sent to kill a rampaging monster that was known to kill many of there fellow campers. Killing it was not easy they returned injured so they were told to go to the infirmary and that's where they met Cody. Cody was average height has blonde hair and blue eyes the three of them fell in love almost instantly. Luca and Cody went on a date later that day where the two of them confessed each other's feelings for each other. After returning back to camp they decided they would ask River if he wanted to be in a polyrelationship with the two of them River said yes and the three of them began dating with River being a bundle of energy and Luca with his coffee addiction Cody knew he would have his hands full but he loved them so it was a risk he was willing to take. Cody had to give River English lessons about every week or so since River doesn't speak English that well he usually speaks Russian and no one can really understand him all that well. After about a few months of dating River was able to speak English a lot better but he still has a lot of trouble with a lot of words in English both Cody and Luca ended up learning Russian so it would be easier for River to communicate with them.