Go to... SLEEP!!!! | Gov x Gender Fluid Reader | Fluff

A/n: This is requested by c-creepyp-p-pasta
Y/n POV
I started walking towards my room but noticed Gov's office light was on. He didn't live with me, but I set one up for him. I knocked on the door and opened it.
"Hey honey," I say sweetly.
"Hey Y/n," Gov says with bags under his eyes. "I didn't know you were still up."
"I just went to go grab a glass of water," I say. "I'm about to head off to bed, and you're coming too mister."
"Y/n," Gov pleads. "I just need five more minutes."
"Fine," I say. "Five more minutes and then come get ready for bed. And no more coffee."
I grab the cup off his desk and pour it out in the sink. I walked to bed and about ten minutes later Gov still hadn't come back in bed. I got up out of bed and saw Gov asleep on a piece of paper.
"Baby?" I say before walking over to shake him awake.
"Huh?" Gov shot his head up. "What time is it?"
"It's 12:00," I say. "Come on, let's get you to bed."
I hold his hand and turn off the lights behind us. We go to our bedroom and I undo his tie.
"Mhmm, just let me go to sleep like this." Gov groans with his eyes barely open.
"You aren't going to be able to sleep in your suit," I say, unbuttoning his shirt. "I know you."
I hand him a robe and and crawl into bed. He crawls into bed with me and kisses me on the forehead.
"Thank you honey," He says.
"You never have to thank me," I say. "I'm just doing my part."
---------------------------------------------------------
~ Washington's Wifey/Allergies