Thank You | New York x Marine Reader | She/Her | Fluff

A/n: This was requested by ArtsyAverageGecko
---------------------------------------------------------
New York's POV
"You two sit here!" Gov commands. "I'll go fill out the papers."
Gov goes to get the papers and out of the corner of my eye I see New Jersey making faces at me.
"What are you lookin' at" I say to Jersey.
"A dumb ape," Jersey says.
"Your face will after I'm done with you," I say.
"You little bitch," Jersey says.
Then Gov came over to us.
"You two need to split up," Gov says and points to Jersey. "You two swap!"
Shit! Ain't no fuckin' way am I sitting with Florida. As soon as Jersey stood up I dragged Gov down to the seat next to me. New Jersey stormed off to sit next to Florida. He wouldn't. stop. talking.
"So what are you in here for?" I ask the girl next to me.
"New York!" Gov says. "Quit treating it like it's a prison."
"Hey, I'm just being nice," New York says. "So."
"I'm just here to answer a few questions for my doctor and make sure I'm doin' good with this,"She says and knocks on her leg. I hear a metal clanging noise.
"Are you by any chance Y/n L/n?" Gov asks, leaning a little too close to my chair. Lucky for him the little broad was there. I ain't punching around infront of a broad I don't know and especially a sweet one like this.
"Yeah," She says.
"I remember you I was at your purple heart ceremony,"
"Yeah, I remember you," Y/n says. "So that's why you look so familiar."
Those two kept on talking and all I could think about is nailing the broad. All of a sudden my doctor came out asking for me. Jersey's came out too.
I walked in and after the doc gave me some pain meds and and cast for my hand I saw that girl was still out there. My doctor called out her name and she walked by me.
"Get better soon," She says as she lightly kisses my cheek and slips a note in my hand.
'Call me 213-***-****'
(213 cause you know, there in Southern California).
-----------------Sincerely Yours-----------------
~Washington's Wifey/Allergies