Triangle Drama 2.9

"I saw everything, shrimp."

Yunyu gulped, Junze was clenching his jaw tightly, he was scared that it would snap at any moment. He struggled a bit, "J—Junze, my jaw hurts..."

Junze scoffed and he loosened the jaw, but he rubbed Yunyu's lips with his thumb rudely. He leaned closer and Junze's breath tickled Yunyu's ears, "Did your lips kissed him already? Tell me, I don't want Ronghui to be kissed by someone like you."

"I—I haven't kissed him yet..." Yunyu tried to back off, but Junze cut off his escape completely, Junze's body completely covered Yunyu with his chin leaned on Yunyu's shoulder. Junze raised his eyebrows provocatively, his thumb rubbed Yunyu's lips again, but this time, it was gentler with a bit of meaning on it.

Yunyu's body was embosomed by Junze's strong chest, although Junze was not a model like Ronghui, but his strong arm and chest proved that Junze also did regular work out. If he was a regular man or woman, he would squeal when Junze embraced him like this. But the image of Junze pointing a gun at him was forever imprinted on Yunyu's mind, there was nothing but fear in his heart right now.

Junze was amused with Yunyu who tried to struggle a few times, but turned submissive again. It was like a cornered rat who had nowhere to run, but still tried to struggle, even though the rat was really scared.

It made him want to bully the rat even more.

'Cute rat.'

"Yet? So you are planning to kiss Ronghui later?" Junze chuckled, but there was no mirth in his eyes, there was only raging jealousy that was foreign even for Junze himself. He felt that he should be jealous because Ronghui would kiss anyone other than him, but now, the one that he felt jealous for was Yunyu.

He was jealous when he thought about Yunyu kissing anyone other than him. But he denied that he liked a scrawny little rat.

'Maybe it's because I don't want Ronghui to protect this rat. This rat is my favorite thing to bully.'

Yunyu was anxious, he didn't want to entertain Junze any longer. Ronghui must've been waiting for him, or worse, Ronghui might've already been searching around for him.

[System, I can feel the misunderstanding plot is near, this is the worst.]

[Pupa: It can get worse.]

[It can get worse?!]

[Pupa: You will know soon.]

"Why are you fidgety? Are you uncomfortable?" Junze laughed. He whispered on Yunyu's ear while pressing Yunyu's body on the sink, "If you want to meet Ronghui, you should beg, you are a rat after all."

Yunyu didn't think twice about his pride. He really didn't want to let Ronghui misunderstand what was happening between him and Junze. Because, if Ronghui saw this scene, there might be a fight between Junze and Ronghui, and Junze would definitely ruin Ronghui's career with his powerful family.

Ronghui had been a sweet guy for him, Yunyu would not let Junze hurt him.

"J—Junze, please release me," Yunyu pleaded, "I need to return back soon, or Ronghui will--"

"Ronghui will catch us?" Junze's amusement to this little rat peaked. He got a great idea all the sudden, "Do you think Ronghui will get mad if I kissed you here?"

"What are you—" Yunyu was petrified when Junze suddenly pinched his chin and turned his head to the left. Junze lightly kissed Yunyu's ruddy lips and bit his lower lip.

Junze was thoroughly satisfied with Yunyu's petrified reaction. He purposely bit Yunyu's lower lip to make sure that he left a mark. It might make Ronghui suspicious. Junze was excited to see how Ronghui would feel when he discovered that he was the one who stole Yunyu's first kiss.