Shades of Gay 6.28

Chapter 145 - 6.28

Kibum woke up on his bed. He looked around, confused because he felt that his body was tired all over. Although he didn't chain Taewoo yesterday, Taewoo never had sex with random men. He would always inform him about the man he fancied, even if it was just a fleeting curiosity.

'What did you do when I was asleep?' Kibum asked Taewoo in his head.

'Eh? Nothing, I was just exercising to fill my boredom,' Taewoo shrugged. He avoided his brother's scornful gaze and said, 'Why were you sleeping for almost the whole day? I really thought that you are dead.'

Kibum was stunned when Taewoo confronted him like this. In fact, he could wake up a lot earlier, but he had a fantastic dream that he didn't want to miss even one second of it, 'I was dreaming that Junho came to our house with a bouquet of flowers. I served him some snacks, 

but he suddenly cried and hugged me. And after that...'

Kibum blushed, he lowered his head, 'W—we have sex, our first sex.'

Taewoo's expression was flat, but he was obviously displeased. Kibum was still stubborn enough that he didn't want to share Junho for both of them. They were obviously living in the same body. Why couldn't they share the same lover?

'I think Junho loves both of us. Brother, if Junho didn't mind, why don't we have a life together as three?' Taewoo suggested.

'What do you mean? Junho said that he loves me, so it is directed for me!' Kibum insisted, 

'Taewoo, just for this one, please let me have someone that truly loved me and only me. I know that you are better than me in every way, but please give me this one happiness.'

'I truly fell in love with Jeon Junho, and I want him only for myself.'

Taewoo clenched his fist. He also had the same feeling for Junho, but he was still generous enough to share it with Kibum. It was him whom Junho loved, not Kibum!

Kibum and Taewoo got into a heated argument about this because both of them wanted Junho for themselves.

Kibum cleaned up the house because he was currently unemployed. He still had enough money in his saving to take care of the bill since his father already stopped coming or sending money after he knew that Kibum got a job.

Kibum swept the front door leisurely. He was in a good mood, thinking about Junho in his dream, he came with a bouquet of red roses. Although it was just a dream, it felt so real for Kibum.

"Hm? What is this?" Kibum noticed a red petal near the front door. He picked and observed the red petal, "This is... real rose petal? But how? We don't even grow a rose in the garden."

Taewoo was unresponsive, but Kibum's head slowly had a small assumption, maybe it was more of an accusation. But he shook his head, "No, no. Junho said that he loved me, not Taewoo.