Shades of Gay 6.27 (r-18)

Chapter 144 - 6.27 (R-18)
*Junhoe On Top*

"Take me, as I have become yours forever."

Junho rubbed his crotch against Taewoo's. In a matter of seconds, Taewoo already set up a big tent. Taewoo breathed near Junho's neck and then whispered, "You seem to be very eager, Mr. Jeon."

"N—No, don't call me Mr. Jeon," Junho said. He wanted to degrade himself in front of Taewoo because he was not the mighty CEO for him. He was just a cheap slut in love.

Taewoo got aroused by Junho's eagerness, he asked again, "If you are this eager, then you should take the lead. Taewoo ripped Junho's suit and shirt in one go and immediately kissed his collarbone.

"Ah!" Junho let out a small groan as he was surprised when Taewoo bit his neck. Taewoo didn't wait anymore, as Junho was surprised, he unbuckled Junho's belt and grabbed his cock, "H—Hyah!" Junho's cock twitched as he felt a warm hand engulfed his member.

He stared at Taewoo with pleading eyes. In tacit understanding, Junho pulled Taewoo's jogger pants down, and their cocks rubbed on each other. Junho didn't know if this was a good sign or not, but his bottom started getting itchy once he felt that veiny cock grinding on him.

"Master... ahh... itchy..." Junho complained. Taewoo watched in amusement as Junho tried his best to contain himself, like a bitch in heat, his face was flushed even before Taewoo did anything to him.

"Sit on my stomach," Taewoo commanded.

Junho obediently followed his master's instruction and sat on Taewoo's firm stomach. He got even more aroused once his butt sat on those muscular abs.

Taewoo picked the vibrator as usual and then switched to the most intense speed, "Aaaaahh!" Junho moaned shamelessly. He took the initiative to grind on Taewoo's belly;

"M—Master, I... I want..." Junho begged, he had been making out with Taewoo many times, but they never had the real sex with Taewoo's veiny cock wrapped inside his wall. The torment got in him, and Junho became impatient.

"Masterrr, please give me!" Junho used his hand to hold Taewoo's cock, but Taewoo prevented it by holding both of Junho's hands and tied it with Junho's red tie.

"Don't touch it. If you want to taste it, grind slowly," Taewoo smirked. He started teasing Junho by fiddling with his entrance, making the itch worse for Junho, "You are very wet down here. Do you always prepare yourself before meeting me?"

[Of course! It is better to be safe than sorry, right?]

[Pupa: What kind of safe or sorry you are talking about?]

Junho impatiently sat on Taewoo's cock. His chrysanthemum was so hungry for this thing, but his master didn't let him insert immediately. Instead, he was only allowed to sit on top of Taewoo's cock, grinding as much as he wanted but not inserting it.