Passionate Hate 4.21

A week after they had returned back to Great Arctyr, Layla had slowly recovered and seemed to be in good health. She looked calmer than before, but she seemed to be in peace.

Meanwhile, it was Lyon who seemed to be living in sadness from days to days. 

Nobody really knew the reason for his sadness, except himself, Javier, and Layla. 

Yunyu was sitting alone in a pavilion. He still couldn't let go the sadness in his heart, Although Layla repeatedly told him that she was alright and would return stronger than ever, but it was him who felt like a failure. 

He really wanted to protect the baby, he thought, at least, in this world he would be able to protect a baby. But he was still as powerless as he was in his real world. 

[Pupa: Host, remember not to get too attached with a world, because we have a lot of worlds to visit. It will be hard to suppress your emotions in the next world.]

[I know... I just... I really want to protect the baby. I saw how my mother was mourning for her unborn child. Even though Layla is a strong woman, I can't help feeling depressed over it...]

Meanwhile, Javier was watching Big bro Lyon from afar with a bouquet of roses, standing stupidly while holding the letter that was written by Layla. Layla pushed him and warned him, "Don't forget my word, you must tell him the stuff we've discussed before!" 

Javier gulped. He was nervous, he was afraid that Big brother Lyon would reject him because he was still grieving, but Layla kept pressuring him, because she didn't want her brother to be depressed for too long. It was never his fault to begin with, in fact, Lyon was trying his best to help her, it was time for her to help. 

He was so nervous that he forgot all the lines he had practiced with Layla last night. He walked unnaturally through the garden to the pavilion. 

Lyon glanced at Javier who had entered the pavilion, and he chuckled, "Did Layla send you?" 

"N—No!" Javier shook his head. He tried to dodge it by kneeling in front of Lyon, "I—I come here by my own will, I swear!"

Lyon chuckled as he was amused, "Then, tell me, what lines have you practiced last night?"

"I—Uhm..." Javier already forgot the lines in his head, he usually had an excellent memory, he was also a prodigy like his Papa Aster! But whenever he was in front of Big bro Lyon, he would be dumber than a brainless donkey. 

"Alright then, give me the letter first," Lyon said. Javier gave the letter that had been written by Layla. Lyon laughed low when he read the letter, it was full of flowery words that only a girl could write. Javier would never be able to write such a thing. 

Lyon smiled and put the letter to the envelope again, "This is the third letter that Layla wrote, and this is also the third time you are kneeling like this. Javi, are you not tired?"

"B—Because I don't know how to make you happy again..." Javier said truthfully. He was worried about his Big brother Lyon who was in a bad mood for days. He tried many things, and this was indeed his third time 'proposing.'

Lyon sighed, his sister insisted for him to rush the marriage with Javier. She said that it would bring her the greatest joy. Lyon stared at Javier who was kneeling with a bouquet of roses on his hand. The roses were freshly plucked, although he was rough, Javier had surprisingly delicate fingers with fingers. Maybe it was inherited from his Papa Aster.

[Javier is so adorable... he brings me good mood, I guess.]

[Pupa: Then, you should accept his proposal, maybe his Breakmeter will rise.]