PART -- 12

Yn p.o.v.

I was sitting in my home office and thinking about how much change in my life in the past few weeks.

First I found jm 4 and half weeks ago then jk 4 weeks ago then suga 3 and half weeks ago and lastly tae 2 weeks ago.
Well as far as I know that everyone is happy I'm happy, my hybirds are happy but it looks like something is still missing don't know what?

                            Then I suddenly realized something really important. 'How can i forget that. Oh no I have about prepare about it beforehand. First I have to talk with everyone. Let's go.

                     I left my room and went to their play room and saw vminkook playing with each other and Suga was sleeping as always.

Yn - hey guys.

i said grabbing their attention and sitting on the floor they all come towards me and settle them on my lap as they are little babies they four can fit together.

Yn - I want to talk about something important with all of you specially jimin.

Jm - what happened angel?

Suga - yeh is there someone who we need to bite.

Yn - aish calm down sugar. It's just that jm's one month is going to over. Is there anything I have to prepare before his changing?

Suga - hmm according to me you have to buy some clothes, shoes, boxers and some hybrid friendly face and hair products and some important medicine also.

Yn - hmm ok but what type of medicines suga?

Suga - Like fever, cough and mainly heat medicines.

Yn - What's that?

As I asked this question everyone except suga started looking here and there.

Suga - umm actually it means our body is ready to mate with our mate. Don't worry it's not happening until u find ur mate.