Epilogue (happy ending) - 3 ❤

Time skip

After two hours...The ICU door opened and the dr came outside... BTS ran towards him and attacked his with. question....

Dr. - Calm down guys. She is alright.

Bts sign in relief after hearing this.......

Jin - But what happened ? Why did she become Unconscious?

Dr - I think something triggered her memory. That's why....

Suge- *Nodded* Can we meet her?

Dr.- U can but be silent. She didn't wake up up yet.

JK- When will she wake up?

Dr. - Morning.

Tae - Thank you so much Dr.

Dr. - Its my duty. Don't worry....

Dr leaves from there and bts asked her room no. from a nurse and goes inside the room.

They saw yn with wires attached to her body. This made their heart break bcoz It's the second time they were seeing her like this.

They all go near her and Kiss her forehead and settle themselves near her...Some were sitting on the chair, her bed and some on the ground...

They all were high alert. But slowly, slowly their eyes get closed and they fall asleep....

Next morning 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞....

Jm woke up when he felt someone's hand in his hair. He opened his eyes and saw yn seating on the bed awake with a soft smile on her & face.

yn- *whisper* Morning chim.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bts were standing outside her room waiting for dr. to check up on her. soon dr. comes outside with a smile on his face...

Dr.- Congrats yn's is fully recovered. And she also remembered everything now.

Bts become happy and tears of joy come from their eyes. They all thanked the dr. and went inside her room...