Epilogue (happy ending) - 2 ❤‍🩹

Perviously

But they saw confusion in yn's eyes......They all waited for her to say something......They all want to hear her sweet honey voice calling their name But what they hear made their heart stop and eyes shocked....

Yn - Who - who are you guys ???

An pov.

Right now bts is waiting for dr. to come back again from yn's room. Bcoz they all want to know that...Why yn said that to them. Is she angry with them ?...or does she want to forget them?...

They all were in their thoughts but it was broken by the sound of doorbell 🚪🔔....

Ding Dong~~~

Jin opened the door and saw Got7 standing there with a smile on their face....

Jin- come inside everyone *smile*

Jackson - sure...

They all come inside and meet bts.. Then they all sit on the couch with bts... And Jay b spoke....

Jay b - so what happened? Why did you guys call us here??...

Jin- It's about yn...

Jayb- *stands up* yn? What happened to her? Is she alright? Is she okay? *Worriedly*

Jinyoung- Hyung sits down and lets Jin hyung finish his sentence...

Jay b nodded and sat on the couch and looked towards Jin.

Jin- *sign* yn is okay...And nothing happened to her. We all called you guys her bcoz we want to tell you that is awake now....She is out of the coma *smile*