Part - 27

Same day when yn and rm reach seoul

Somewhere in the Seoul

A man and a woman were sitting on a chair talking about something important. Suddenly, the door burst which made both of them starlet. Before the man can shout he feels someone hugging him. And he got to know about that who is she/he...

Man- Hey baby what happened?

Women 2 - Oppa U Know what happens today.

She tells him everything that happens in Cha mansion. He was listening every -thing but at the end he got very angry that she rejected him.

Man - *Furious* Are you a idiot or what?

Woman 2 - *Confused* W- What do-o you mean-n?

Women 1- *stand up from her seat* He means that you are very stupid. We Can you use this opportunity to destroy that y/n *anger tone*

Women 2- *scoff* And who are you? *crosses her hands.*

Women 1 - Hi my name is Suli. *Shakes her hands with Women 2*

Women 2 - I'm ???. So why do you want to distroy y/n?

Suli- Bcoz she snatched my mate from me.

Suli tells everything to her that, When Rm leave london then she got to know about it and follow rm. After reaching Korea she bumped into this man. Who he is None other than her best friend.

Then she get to know that they both had same enemy so they shake their hands. And started planning everything. They were in the middle of the planning when Women 2 entered.

Women 2 - Hmm But i know even if I accept him but ??? can do anything to seprate us.

Suli - Why?

Women 2- Bcoz he knows me

Suli - How?

Man- Bcoz she was his ex-???

Wemen 2- So what do we do know?