Part - 34 (The End)

An pov.

Everyone stood up from their seat and Saw a man coming inside followed by 6 other men. Yn cant see him bcoz jk and rm was standing in front of her. But she knew that she had heard this voice before but where she couldn't understand it....

Rm - *Cold voice* Who are you? And why
want to help us?

?? - I'm mafia King Jay B. And I'm not helping you..I came here to help my Jerry.

Hearing this name she got frozen on her place. She remembered that there was only one person who knew about this name.

yn - *Whisper* Oppa?

Even though she whispered this but everyone can hear her clearly. Then All eyes turn towards her and her eyes meet his teary sad eyes.

yn- Jae-beom Oppa ? *teary eyes*

Jay b- yes my little jerry. I'm your oppa...Won't you hug your oppa? *open his arms*

Before Bts can protest...yn run towards him and hug him tightly, crying hardly.

Jay b- *patting her back* shh don't cry. I'm here now.

Yn- *sniff* W-why you leave-e me alone ? U know how much I miss you? Where were-e you? *sniff*

Jay b- Calm down first then I will answer all of your questions later. Okay

yn- *nodded her head* *calming herself down*

Bts were trying hard to control themselves so they didn't jump on them and snatched yn from him. Or do something stupid which they regret in the future...

After calming...she broke the hug and again all of them sat on their seats but this time 7 more boys were with them.

Jay b- I know you guys have many questions in your minds and I will answer it for sure but first let me introduce you all to myself. I'm Cha Jae- beom (sorry for changing the surname) aka Jay b...

 I'm Cha Jae- beom (sorry for changing the surname) aka Jay b