20

He Huan played with the small metal ball in his hand, it was cold in texture.

    He trusted Fitz's promise of being on call, but he didn't trust himself.

    The reason why he didn't trust himself was so fucking bad, after being affected by Fitz's pheromone yesterday, all the efforts he had made these days were all in vain.

    The exchange of saliva allowed his body to replenish the pheromones of alha, and some indescribable longing was aroused again.

    What's more disturbing is that since the union, he hasn't been appeased by Alha for a long time, and the insatiable bad nature of Oga in his body, like a compressed spring, finally explodes and rebounds.

    He Huan was very afraid that one day he would be controlled by his body's desires, so he took the initiative to call Fitz off, forcing him to do some indescribable things.

    If it is marked again thoroughly, it will be over.

    At the elevator entrance, He Huan stood in front of the trash can, looked at the small metal ball in his hand, and threw it in with his eyes closed.

    Ding dong—

    the dull beating sound of the ball came from the trash can, as if accusing He Huan of why he abandoned herself.

    As if covering his ears, He Huan quickly opened the door and entered the room.

    He leaned back against the door panel, calming down the messy emotions in his heart.

    I ran into Fitz at the entrance of the hotel. He was not as calm as he appeared on the surface.

    On the contrary, he immediately smelled Fitz's pheromone, just like the instinct of living beings to eat and sleep, he had a natural closeness to Fitz's pheromone.

    I couldn't help but want to rub his chest, put my hands around his neck, and then...

    He dropped his pants and looked at the wet marks on them with disgust.

    The situation is getting worse.

    After entering the bathroom, he chose to take a shower. The cold water washed over his body, from the top of his head to the soles of his feet, without taking away any heat.

    He had the illusion that his body had evaporated the water.

    He Huan hit the wall hard with his fist, making a depressing muffled sound.

    Then, his body softened, and he knelt on the ground, leaning his neck like a dying person.

    The low moans echoed in the bathroom, and even the sound of Lili washing could not cover up.

    The fragrant fragrance of flowers permeated the whole bathroom, rushing from left to right, rampaging, frantically looking for the destination of integration.

    The cold and tasteless water dripped in his mouth, and he swallowed it mouthful, as if imitating oga to accept some kind of gift from alha piously.

    Unfortunately, this is just ordinary water, not the antidote oga was looking for.

    This torture lasted for a particularly long time, and even the skin was washed cold white by the cold water, before He Huan stood up holding the washstand.

    His legs trembled because of excessive curling, and he almost knelt down again.

    The large bathroom mirror reflected his bewildered face, which was extremely fragile.