18

He Huan was forcibly changed to a ward, which was strongly requested by Yan Tingyun after waking up.

    As soon as he entered, he was warmly welcomed by his crew colleagues.

    Looking at the two beds next to each other, and the expressions on the faces of my colleagues, "I can only help you so far, come on!"

    He Huan really wanted to turn around and leave.

    Jiang Xintian and Gao Jinyue blocked the door, not giving him a chance to refuse.

    "..." He Huan.

    Ever since the scene with Yan Tingyun, the entire crew has turned into matchmakers, and each one is more active than the other.

    "Xiao Huan, Ting Yun was injured because of you, you have to take good care of him."

    "Yes, it's more convenient if the beds are close together."

    "Don't worry about the crew, take a good rest, no one is allowed tonight I'm calling to bother you!"

    ...

    He Huan sat down beside Yan Tingyun's bed, seeing that his chest was covered with bandages, his handsome face was bruised and bruised, it was really pitiful.

    I heard that six ribs were broken, and there was still congestion in the chest cavity.

    The doctor also said that fortunately he was diligent in exercising and in good health, otherwise he would have died. The person who kicked him was too cruel!

    Yan Tingyun tilted his head and looked at He Huan eagerly: "Xiao Huan, are you okay?" As soon as he spoke, he involved the injury on his face, and the pain caused his facial features to shift.

    He Huan raised an eyebrow, Xiao Huan? Even changed the name? And take the initiative to care about him.

    "I'm fine, how are you?"

    Yan Tingyun pursed his mouth aggrievedly: "I feel so uncomfortable, my whole body, hiss...it hurts so much."

    The mucous membrane of his mouth was injured, and his speech was slurred.

    It was only after He Huan listened carefully that he realized what he was talking about: "...don't talk, have a good rest."

    "But I, want to talk to you...cough cough..." Yan Tingyun coughed twice, grinning in pain, his pretty face distorted into an abstract style.

    He Huan wondered if the doctor had given him the wrong medicine, as if he had changed himself.

    His pitiful appearance is like a big dog that has been wronged, with tears in his eyes, which can arouse people's sympathy.

    He Huan: "Shall I peel a fruit for you?"

    Yan Tingyun nodded: "Yeah."

    Colleagues piled a coffee table full of fruit snacks.

    The soil on the planet Kesburg is poor, the fruit production is limited, and the price is expensive. Such a coffee table can be exchanged for a car.

    He Huan peeled a pear and planned to cut it into small pieces to feed him.

    Yan Tingyun quickly said: "No, sure!"

    He Huan was puzzled.

    Yan Tingyun took his hand, with a gentle expression: "It's unlucky to divide pears. I don't want to be separated from you...Xiao Huan, let's pretend that the things in the past don't exist. Let's do it again..."