31

Just like Fitz's confidence, the battle ended quickly.

    He Huan didn't feel the tension and cruelty of the war, but saw Berkeley triumphantly.

    "This group of alien beasts are so good, I can't get enough of them." Berkeley took off his riot helmet and smoothed his blond hair.

    Xu Yihan nodded approvingly: "Good job!"

    Berkeley gestured to him with both hands and rolled his eyes.

    He remembered how this guy cheated his feelings just now, and how he kicked him off the assault boat.

    Berkeley leaned in front of Fitz, and smiled flatteringly: "Boss, am I doing well?"

    Fitz looked at him coldly.

    Berkeley straightened his back instantly in horror, his muscles tensed, and he quickly claimed the credit: "I caught Li Heyang!"

    He winked at He Huan quietly, and for the sake of revenge, he spoke kindly to Fitz sentence.

    As a result, when he turned around, he found that Fei Zheng was looking at him indifferently. His deep silver-gray eyes seemed to envelop him in a world of ice and snow.

    Berkeley: "..."

    He Huan smiled and said to Fitz: "What will you do with Li Heyang?"

    Fitz stared into his eyes: "Hand over to the army and let the Supreme Court of the Empire try. According to the laws of the Empire, he will be Sentenced to death."

    This result is not bad.

    He Huan felt that the resentment of the original owner's soul dissipated a little.

    However, it still has a trace of obsession, wanting to see Li Heyang's tragic situation.

    So He Huan made a request: "Can I go and see Li Heyang?"

    "He doesn't deserve your attention." Fitz's tone was as strong as a military order, like a steep mountain that is daunting.

    He Huan didn't think so.

    He stretched out his hand to cover the back of Fitz's hand, stroking the veins of his blue blood vessels with his fingers, and said with a smile: "I want to see how miserable he is, otherwise I won't be able to calm down."

    Berkeley felt goosebumps all over his body, No oga has ever dared to act coquettishly and make a request in front of Fitz.

    He Huan was not only daring, but even more arrogant. He leaned close to Fitz, and slowly stretched his fingers along the veins on his arm.

    He is like a demon concubine spoiled by the emperor, possessing willful rights, no one can refuse him.

    He Huan's overtures obviously pleased Fitz, and his cold attitude softened: "Yes, but you can't get close."

    He Huan always likes to reciprocate, he hugged Fitz's arm tightly to him, and touched his face lightly. He dropped a kiss: "Of order."

    Fitz's silver-gray cold eyes showed signs of melting: "Are you able to walk?"

    He Huan was not so delicate yet, but Fitz's thoughtfulness made people happy: "I can walk, don't you still have you by my side?"

    "I have you by my side", these words are full of intimacy and trust.

    It is the most sincere invitation.

    His beautiful pupils are full of stars, when he stares at you, it seems that the light shines only for you, and your figure is reflected in the whole world.