56

Out of status?

    He Huan smiled when he heard this sentence.

    His smile fell into the eyes of Center, which was nothing more than a provocation and mockery of the supreme monarchy.

    Center was about to scold, but Fitz said in a cold voice: "He Huan is my lover and the biological father of my child. He is by no means a qualified person. Please think twice, father."

    "The child's biological father?" The angry face was like red-hot cast iron, which was suddenly immersed in cold water, and instantly solidified, and the scorching temperature dissipated along with the white smoke.

    Like a chain reaction, Ya Lian's face showed a crack.

    Hicks' face was as ugly as if it had been painted with white paint.

    What he tried every means to hide was exposed so unexpectedly.

    Ya Lian and Hicks had made plans before, taking advantage of tonight's birthday party, the workaholic Sente will definitely stay away from government affairs. And Fitz will be busy with socializing and entertaining, and he will be too busy.

    As long as Meng Jing is obedient, do a good job on the Internet, and nail He Huan to the pillar of shame. After tonight, when the engagement is settled, he will not only get Fitz, but also kick He Huan, his love rival. Getting out is killing two birds with one stone.

    But now...

    Ya Lian saw the shocked look of the king, and the uneasiness in her heart gradually increased.

    The heir of the royal family has always been a very serious issue.

    Sente can disapprove of He Huan, or even obliterate him, but he will never persecute the child in his womb, and will even prepare He Huan for the best birth environment in the entire galaxy to ensure that he can give birth to the healthiest child.

    The kid is even Saint's first grandchild!

    Sente's expression changed quickly, and the shock quickly disappeared. The king, who has experienced various emergencies, quickly completed a series of weighing pros and cons in his mind.

    His cold face remained the same, but his anger was much less. He looked down at He Huan ruthlessly: "You are very courageous and lucky.

    " On the contrary, whether it is his posture or his expression, he is still as calm as ever when facing the most powerful superior in the empire.

    "You are wrong. It's not that I'm lucky, but that some people are lucky and haven't made an irreversible mistake."

    He Huan turned his eyes to the brothers Yalian and Hicks, and talked with them calmly. Look at each other.

    Ya Lian clenched her teeth and straightened her jaw. There was hatred and jealousy in his eyes that he didn't even realize.

    Hicks even looked like he wanted to tear He Huan apart, and he didn't hide it at all.

    Center quickly noticed the strangeness in He Huan's neither humble nor overbearing attitude. Even with countless experiences in reading people, he had never seen such a confident and arrogant temperament in any Omega.

    This Omega named He Huan entered the palace for the first time and saw the king. Not only did he not shrink back and feel inferior, he even dared to straighten his back and confront him.

    "Since you are pregnant with Fitz's child, I'm not a ruthless person. You can stay by Fitz's side, but you should be aware of your identity. Don't think about what you don't deserve. You can be with Fitz The only person who can walk side by side with Fitz is..."