42

He Huan planned to go to He's house in the afternoon to get back Muriel's belongings.

    The He family is now at the end of its strength, only one step away from true destruction.

    As long as the wish of the original owner is fulfilled, the seal of mana will be looser.

    Once the mana is fully restored, it may be possible to erase the thorough mark.

    He Huan touched the gland, and there were fresh traces on it. He seemed to smell the bloody smell mixed with Fitz pheromone in his breath, which was so profound.

    To erase or not to erase...

    He Huan put down his hands and turned his attention to the speeding scenery outside the car window, not thinking about this issue.

    At this time, he was on his way to He's house.

    Fitz wanted to come with him, but He Huan refused.

    Xu Yihan and the others definitely did not come here as usual guests, they must have a lot of things to discuss with Fitz.

    He Huan has to go to the crew tomorrow, so he can only get the relic back today.

    He didn't want to put Fitz in a dilemma, and insisted that he could go alone.

    So after Fitz forcibly handed him four guards, he was allowed to go to He's house after admonishing him from left to right.

    "Sir, we're here." A guard He Huan opened the car door.

    It was the first time for He Huan to come to this place in memory, the House of Usher that carried all the pain of the original owner——He Zhai.

    The prosperous and prosperous He family in the past has completely declined.

    Withered flowers and trees and overgrown weeds in the courtyard, dirty words and ugly graffiti were painted on the walls, doors and windows.

    Even if you couldn't see what was going on inside, the house took on a lifeless state, as if it had been a cobwebbed danger that had been vacant for many years.

    However, He Huan got the exact news from Fitz that He Xun, Chu Meixuan, and He Jin are now hiding in this house.

    This family has changed many places before, but no matter how hidden they are, they will be exposed quickly and miraculously, attracting many netizens to attack.

    Yesterday, exhausted, the three of them rolled back to the original spot.

    The guards rang the doorbell for He Huan, but no one answered.

    He Huan yelled directly to the upstairs window: "He Xun, open the door, I'm He Huan."

    The curtains on the second floor seemed to move slightly, and soon He Xun and Chu Meixuan ran out of the house.

    They observed Tong's surroundings like thieves, and then rushed to He Huan with shrunken shoulders.

    "He Huan! Do you still have a conscience to treat me like this?!" He Xun stared at He Huan with his bloodshot eyes, bleeding with resentment: "I am your biological father!"

    He Huan's expression was as usual Looking at him and Chu Meixuan carefully, they seemed to be thirty years older, their hair was mostly gray, their faces were wrinkled, and their facial features were exhausted, like a freshly made clay figurine face washed by water.

    "He Huan, just let us go, we dare not fight against you again." Chu Meixuan's voice was also hoarse. If it wasn't for the deep memory of the original owner, He Huan would not be able to hear her voice. .