62

Since He Huan announced his retirement, he gradually handed over the work at hand.

    The happiest person is Fitz, and the most painful person is naturally Qi Peng.

    Qi Peng, a miser who got into the eyes of money, felt as uncomfortable as killing him when He Huan said he wanted to take a rest.

    In particular, he knew the truth about He Huanxiying, not because the prince forced it, but because of his own will.

    "He Huan, you are my own father, do you have the heart to abandon your son?" Qi Peng grabbed He Huan's arm, crying and crying.

    He Huan has been with him for so long, how can he not know his tricks. But before he could speak, he heard a familiar voice from the second floor.

    "I don't have a son as old as you."

    Fitz walked down the stairs in a blue and white military uniform, with a stern look, and walked to He Huan's side with slender legs.

    Behind Fitz are Xu Yihan, Berkeley and others, all members of their team. One by one shrugged their shoulders and tried to hold back their laughter.

    They were discussing in the study just now, and they heard such a funny thing just after they left the house.

    Fitz glanced over with a cold look, and the group of bad friends hurriedly looked away and looked around, pretending to cough a few times

    . However, Berkeley, a silly and sweet person who has no winks, has always been watching the excitement without taking too much trouble, and gathered together with a wretched face. In front of Peng: "Little friend, how old are you this year? I'm your uncle Berkeley, call uncle to listen."

    Qi Peng shivered: "I, I'm joking..."

    I'm going to die, I'm going to die... Qi Peng never expected that he would be caught by the prince for making a joke. Immediately put aside the relationship: "I'm cheap, I was wrong..."

    Qi Peng winked pitifully at He Huan, telling him to help him quickly.

    But He Huan laughed, and entrusted him with an important task lovingly: "Qi Peng, you are already a mature brother, and I will hand over my younger brother to you after he is born. You must take good care of him and love him.

    " Peng: "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

    After a while of gags, Xu Yihan and the others were about to leave for work, and Qi Peng also hurried away, the prince's cold eyes were as if a knife had been cut on him.

    ...

    After everyone left, Fitz finally got a moment to rest after a busy day.

    He embraced He Huan, felt the softness of his body, smelled the sweet pheromone of his silk juniper flower at the tip of his nose, and all his fatigue receded like the tide.

    "Thank you." He Huan hugged him back, and actively released more pheromones to comfort him.

    King Sente is still putting pressure on Fitz, looking for trouble.

    Fitz refused the marriage of the Kolan family, which not only messed up the birthday banquet of Sent, but also caused him to lose an army. In addition, Fitz took He Huan to Dongnuo Palace to provoke him, and beat Sent severely. The face of this king is like a lion that has been robbed of his territory, looking for an opportunity to take revenge.

    Fitz never had this chance for him, so Center's counterattack became more and more fierce day by day.

    "You are the one who has really worked hard." Fitz put his hand on He Huan's abdomen, and the cold and hard contours of his face softened: "You are too thin, and you are seven months old now, and you don't show any signs at all." "