[17]

Jin sighed as he took Jungkook a little bit closer to him and Jungkook snuggled closer to him also. He put his head on Jin's chest and started playing with his hoodie's hem.

Jin suddenly noticed the marks of strokes on Jungkook's hand palms. He quickly held Jungkook's both hand on his hands and caressed them with his thumbs.

Jin: What's these marks, kook?' he asked and Jungkook looked at his hands too. He bit his lower lips in shyness and mumbled in a low tone, 'J-Joshua sir's punishment, hyung.'

Jin remembered and nodded a little hearing the answer. He took both of his palms and kissed on them gently, 'It must be hurting.' He whispered and Jungkook shook his head as no.

Jungkook: No hyung. Tae hyung-ie used medicine already...A-and It's not the thing that is hurting now, hyung...' he murmured in his lowest tone, looking away from Jin, but Jin heard him anyway. His heart clenched knowing what Jungkook is indicating.

Jin held Jungkook's face softly with his both hand palm and made him look up to him. Jungkook did look up, his lips are little pouted and he is looking at Jin with his bambi soft eyes.

Jin knows what he wants to hear from him, but he can't say it. He felt sad as he couldn't keep his brother's this request...there is no way out. Every Kim brothers have to present in that damn dinner with that Kim Hyunshik aka their dad. Seokjin can't change that. If he could, then he would surely make sure that none of his brothers has to go there, especially Jungkook.

Jin felt a tug on his sweater's hem and looked down to meet Jungkook's heavenly glossy eyes again. Jin averted his all attention to his baby and ruffled his hair.

Jin: yes Kookie?' he asked softly.

Jungkook: Do I really have to go there, hyung?' he asked, more like whispered, 'Can't I stay back in home?' Jin felt helpless in front of those innocent bambi eyes.

Jin looked at others; they all give him a sad look. He hates the feeling, he hates when he can't help his dongsaengs in some cases like that. He wishes he had that power.

Jin sighed deeply before looking back to the makhne. He somehow forced a smile and kissed on Jungkook's forehead softly.

Jin: Bubby, we will talk about it later, ok? Let's have our meal now, hmm?'

Jungkook sniffled trying to protest, 'B-but hyung-'

But Jin cut him off with a peck on his forehead and shook his head, 'No buts kook. We are not gonna ruin our mood anymore. So we will drop this topic for now, and we will see what we can do later, ok bubby?' he said with his usual softness, but there was a hint of seriousness on his tone that made Jungkook shut up and he nodded cutely.

Jin smiled warmly as he finally breathed normally, 'Good boy. So now...' He took a spoonful of food from his plate and held it in front of Jungkook's mouth, 'We will fill up our bunny's this little tummy, okie?' he tickled on Jungkook's tummy cutely making Jungkook giggle a little. But then he shook his head as no.

Jin frowned, 'What now? Bub! Open your mouth please.'

Jungkook whined a little, 'I don't have appetite anymore hyung-ie.' Jin glared at him playfully and pointed on the spoon.

Jin: No whining allowed. Open open!' Jungkook huffed, yet obeyed Jin silently this time.

Jin chuckled watching how Jungkook is sulking and eating at the same time. He signed others to eat too and they followed.

Jin kept feeding kook and finally he finished the plate. Jungkook chewed the last bite of food and gulped down before looking at Jin with cute sulking eyes, 'Happy now?'