[07]

~I-I'm so sorry Jin-ie hyung-ie....'

Jin was literary caught off guard by what Jungkook just did. The makhne is still hugging him like no tomorrow and hiding his face on Jin's tummy...his crying face is not available to seen by the eldest but he can feel how much broken the younger is right now. But the most tragic part is Jungkook is kept saying sorry to him without letting Jin speak even for once!

-I'm sorry hyung...p-please forgive me...I-I'll be good boy, promise-' Jungkook kept mumbling words like that and now Jin was more than worried for the younger, 'Kookie? Why bub? Did anyone tell you anything? Yaaa! Come on look up! Talk with hyung-'

Jungkook: N-no....I shouldn't be that bad boy....I'm sorry hyung, please don't be mad at me-

Jin finally been able to part him from him and made him looks up to Jin, 'Hey! Hey! Bunny? What happened? Why are you saying sorry to me hmm? Why I will be mad? Aish! Don't cry love please!'

Jungkook: But first me you are not angry with me? Please don't be-

Jin: Why I will be....Ok! Alright! We will talk about it, hmm? But, get up from the ground first...Here, come to hyung-

Jin picked up the boy and set him on his lap by turning him in to his one side so that Jin can face the boy Clearly. He hugged the boy tightly and let him also hug as tightly as he wish and rest his head on Jin's shoulder...

Jin: Ssshhh...don't cry. Hyung is here...hyung got you ok? Stop crying bubba...' he kept rubbing his back and showering him with kisses on his soft hairs...

Jungkook finally composed himself and looked up to Jin. He hugged Jungkook by one hand and another wiped his tears from makhne's face. Jin smiled and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead_

Jin: Now my baby, will you tell hyung what happened hmm? Why you are crying so much?

Jungkook just sniffed and kept his head on Jin's shoulder. Jin patted his head.

Jin: Come on! If you don't tell me how will I know what's wrong? Why you are saying sorry to me, hmm?'

Jungkook finally spoke up, trying hard to not choke on his own tears, 'I-I was a bad boy earlier to hyung...I made him sad...So, Kookie thought to say sorry...'

Jin: How Kookie was bad to hyung? I can't remember anything!' he said with adore eyes to the younger.

Jungkook: Kookie said mean words to hyung...Kookie said Kookie h-hates hyung...But Kookie didn't mean it, I swear! He was just upset....please don't be sad hyung.' He sobbed again and Jin quickly wrapped him protectively by his arm and rubbed his back.

Jin: Pabo you scared me! You are crying only for that?

Jungkook nodded and sniffed.

Jin face palmed himself and then cupped Jungkook's chin, 'Aish! Really Kookie?' Jungkook nodded and placing a soft kiss on his forehead Jin wiped makhne's tears fondly, 'Baby listen, I didn't even think about it kook. In fact I was scared thinking how much I hurt you...I should say sorry to you. I broke my promise and I left you there in scary place knowing how much it can affect you...I should have keep an eye on you, but I just forgot you...hyung is so bad. He shouldn't get your forgiveness and here you are apologizing to him?' Jin said with sadden eyes and soft tone.

Jungkook looked up to him with his bambi eyes, 'A-aren't you angry...that I said I h-hate you and to g-go away from me?' he said almost in an inaudible tone and Jin cooed in his cuteness.

Jin: Of course not bub! Did you mean it?

Jungkook widen his eyes and started furiously shaking his head, 'No hyung! I never meant it. I was just upset...I didn't know what I was saying! Please don't believe those words....please!' he begged and quickly wrapped his arm around Jin's neck, placing his head on Jin's shoulder like a baby hugging his eomma!