At school

Steve rolled Max to the doorway of the school where the rest of the party was waiting for her

•Maxs POV•
While Steve was rolling me to the entrance of the school I could feel everyone staring at me and I just wanted to not have all the attention on me but that didn't work "hey Max how are you doing?" Lucas asked he was always the first or second to ask me that "I'm doing as good as I can considering I've lost my vision hopefully only temporarily" I responded "I could help you with your school work if you'd like" El offered "sure! Thank you guys" I said "Hey assholes you don't need to stare at her!" Mike shouted which made me laugh a bit "and what are you gonna do if I don't stop staring at her Wheeler?"  Replied a girl who's name was Cooper "I'll tell your mom your making fun of someone who's disabled" Mike stated firing back at Cooper "her mom?" Dustin questioned " yeah for anyone who didn't know Cooper's mom is the principal of this school so she's close enough I could tell her that her daughter is making fun of someone who's disabled" Mike replied "oh that's why she barely ever gets in trouble" Will stated "yeah pretty much but her mom Wouldn't be too happy with her for making fun of someone who's disabled" Mike responded with "come on bestie, let's go inside!" El suggested as she started to roll me into the school.

•Els POV•
As I was rolling Max through the school to our first class more people started staring at her which pissed me off I just wanted to use my powers on all of them but I also knew doing that was too dangerous at a place like this. "They're still staring at me aren't they?" Max asked "yeah sadly" I answered "that's probably how it's going to be for the next while" she replied "maybe but it pisses me off" I responded "it pisses me off too" she stated .

I'd love some suggestions for other chapters so I can still add more when I'm having writers block😊