Outside Max's house

•Maxs POV•
I was doing really well walking outside my house which seemed to be making Mike smile. "I'm glad your walking again" Mike said "me too" I responded "it's almost like a miracle" I exclaimed "yeah and I'm happy it came to you, you deserve it" he replied. He gently pulled me into his arms and I felt comfortable in his embrace. He gently turned me around and pulled me in for a kiss. I finally pull away blushing. "I wasn't expecting that but I liked it" I said as I smiled still blushing "I'm glad you liked it" he said "I'm glad you made it good enough for me to like it" I replied.

•Mikes POV•
"Always the sarcastic person I've known since I met you, but I love that" I stated "and I appreciate you being there for me even when we didn't get along" she responded with "of course anything for someone I'd grow to love" I replied "well you did hate me at first" she sarcastically fired back although she was being sarcastic part of what she said had been true I did hate her at first and I knew it. "Okay... Your right about that.. but I grew to love you and that's all that matters" I said bc I was done with lying to her about how I used to hate her. 1

•Nobodys POV•
"So I had been right about that at the start of my time here" Max said teasingly "yeah, but now I'm in love with you... in the most unexpected way too" Mike responded as he pulled her in for yet another kiss. They kissed for 20 minutes until Max's mom was finally awake and broke them apart. "No kissing outside the house unless your further away from the house" Max's mom Susan had said. Max and Mike just rolled their eyes then looked at eachother with the same expression on their faces and blushed at one another. "Your cute when your annoyed" they said to each other at the same time.