Max's 17th Birthday/ the way to school

•Maxs POV•
"Happy Birthday Maxie!" Mike exclaimed "thanks Mikey" I responded we cuddled for a while which I enjoyed I was happy with everything. All of a sudden I randomly felt nauseous and went in the bathroom and I vomited. I went back in Mikes room groaning. "What's wrong babe?" Mike asked "I just vomited on my birthday" I stated as I groaned again. "Come here babe" he said in a calm voice "okay" I replied and went to him and he held me in a warm embrace. I remembered that we had school today "babe we gotta get ready for school" I reminded him "oh shit your right" he said as he hurried to get ready while I got ready in the bathroom I couldn't wait for the day to be over even with it being my birthday.

•Mikes POV•
Max came out wearing my hellfire club shirt "oh look Maxie is wearing the shirt I was looking for" I said jokingly "can I wear it today?" She asked "tell you what you can keep that one I'll just get a new one!" I answered "thanks Mikey" she said "your welcome Maxie" I responded and then I just put on a different shirt and we headed off to school. "how you feeling?" I asked "not good but I can't miss more than 1-2 days of school a week and I've already missed 2 days of the week" she answered "oh okay if you feel like your going to vomit and the teacher says you can't go to the washroom do it anyways that's what I'd do if I was you" I said "I already have done that in the past and I'd gladly do it again" she responded "that's good" I replied.