Telling the party members that don't know yet

As Mike and Max arrived at school the next day their friends were already waiting for them at the entrance. "So what is the news you guys had to tell us?" Everyone except El asked Mike and Max "I'm pregnant with Mikes kid" Max answered "although if you really wanted to know that badly you could have asked El she's the one who told Max she was pregnant" mike stated "yeah" El responded "oh okay!" The rest of the party members said.

Max was visibly tired and looked like she hadn't gotten any sleep last night she just wanted to get the day finished so her and Mike could go home and she could rest. But she knew that wasn't going to happen for a while so she decided to just fall asleep in class today and not care and nobility if she gets in trouble for sleeping in class today or not. "You okay?" Mike asked her "yeah just extremely tired" she answered "okay Maxie" he responded which made her smile and blush. "I might fall asleep in class" she stated "be careful not to get in trouble for sleeping in class though okay babe?" Mike asked "alright" she responded.

"We support you guys!" Everyone said "thanks" Max and Mike responded "of course why wouldn't we?" The others asked "we never said you wouldn't" Max said "exactly we never said you wouldn't" Mike stated "okay" the others responded. Max walked off on her own for a bit before returning and she just wanted to sleep all day but didn't know if she'd be able to with all the school work she'd have to get done.

El could sense how tired Max was so she decided to do Max's school work for her "thanks El"
Max thanked her.  "Of course, anytime bestie" El replied and then everyone hung out together until the bell rang then when the bell rang they all headed to class.