Ch.2

(Y/f/n)= your full name.

I get up super early because I'm an insomniac. I shower then put headphones on and I go downstairs to the shop. "Morning, sweetie" my grandma greeted and kissed my head. "Morning" I say back to her. "Bring these down to the turtles" "ok" I was handed a tray with 4 stacks of 1,2,3,7,9,11,12, 12 pancakes. "Go on!" She hurriedly rushed me.

Once I got down there I saw all the Mikeys where up and were skating around. Last night I was demanded to call them Mikey. The Donatellos were in my lab doing their own thing. Raphaels were watching TV but one was beating up my dummy I use for training (Up top). I'm pretty sure Leos and master splinters are in the dojo. Aprils and Caseys are watching tv, Rick and Morty to be exact. "I bring barrings" I say to everyone in the room. I walk to the kitchen with the tray of 48 pancakes. "PANCAKES!!!!" Short Mikey screeched. So everyone heard and came to see. "What'cha listening to dudette?" Asked the tallest Mikey. "Oh uh, it a band called Mother Mother." I say while grabbing plates. "Can I hear. It sounds rad!" Hockey Casey said. "Yea." I say and hand him my headphones. "Can you restart it?" I nodded. After like 2 seconds he slowly nods his head to what I think is the beat. "You guys can eat when ever" I say to everyone.

As soon as I say that they went ham, Casey eventually got the memo and took two. "So dudette, what time do you have to go to work, and what do you do." I forgot I had work do day! "Umm-" I was checking the time when I heard, "Y/n! Your going to be late for work! Hurry up!" My grandma yelled down the stairs. "Yup!" I yelled back. "Uhh, don't set anything on fire, or die. Uh, food fridge is on the right, drink fridge is on the left. Pantry." I say pointing things out. "Y/n!" "Ok! Uh, the cabinets in the lab should be unlocked. Later!" I say mainly talking to the Donatellos.

Time skip brought to you by Spike.

I pick up 8 boxes of pizza on my way home from work. I am a dj a club. I think they like pizza last night I heard one of the Mikeys say they love pizza. Speaking about last night we and by we I mean the turtles and I concluded that they were all from different dimensions. Something got thrown infront of my car and broke me from my train of thought. It was metal-like, I hit the brakes and was about to get out of my car when I got a phone call from my grandma.

(You-bold. Her - Italics)

"Hel-"

"Why the hell are you on the news?!"

"Um"

"No excuses y/f/n!"

"I stole the Uranium from Sacks
labs but I may have stole something else"

"And what would that
something else be?"

"Um...actually I'll tell you at home
Because it's a long story"

"Y/f/n don't you dare hang up!"

"Bye, love ya!"

In real life

As I hang up I can tell I'm going to be so grounded to the point where I'm not going to be able to go to work. Remembering what I was getting ready to do I resumed the action by getting out of my car and walking to where I seen the medal thing fly from.

When I reach the area I see way more of the medal things they seem to be robots or androids. I take a step closer and see a pink brain thingy with tentacles,eyes and a mouth. It opened its eyes and saw me, it screeched like Lydia from Teen Wolf. "Holy shit!" I yelled and took out my pocket knife. "What was that?" Someone said but no one was around and it sounded like it was up top on the roof of the building. I didn't take my eyes off the brain thing, because 1. That would be stupid and 2. Because I'm shitting bricks. The next thing I hear is four big thuds behind me. "Duuuddees it's a girl" "Oh really? I didn't know, smartass" "I'm running a scan" "what happend to ninjas are quite"

The brain thing somehow jumps at me but I doge it. I turn around to face it because, I don't know what it is and I have common sense....sometimes. "woah" I say in astonishment. They're turtles like everyone else back at the hide out...but wayyyyy taller. There was a guy with a hockey mask and stick.

Just like hockey mask Casey.

The thing screeched again almost like a battle cry, but was stepped on by Raphael. If they all have the same name as the ones back at the hide out (pls give me another name for the hide out). "So, what do we do with her?" Raphael asked the others. "Take her back to the lair and tell Sensi I guess. But first can you put the knife away ma'am?" Leonardo asked and put his three fingered hands out.(like🤚️) "Oh yea sorry" I apologize and put it away. "Sorry bout this" I heard as something got pulled over my head and everything went black.

I got woken up by talking but a red or pink bag was still on my head. "According to my calculations her name is Y/n l/n, she's 17, works as a dj, and lives at [123 sesame street]. And she's wake." Donatello's voice said. The bag was taken off my head and everything was VERY bright and Michelangelo was right in my face. "Wass'up dudette" he greeted with a smile. "Hi. I have a question." I said then stated. "Ok. Shoot." Leonardo said and Raphael groaned. "Are you from this dimension or not? And are you mutants?" I asked two questions but oh well. "Well we are...mutants and yes we are from this dimension. Why do you ask?" This time a different voice spoke. An older one. Then a big walking rat stroking his beard came into my view.

1052 words thx for the reads I'll try uploading everyday or even 2 a day anyway. Happy holidays!