Ch.3

"It's ok to be afraid my sons and I will not hurt you." Splinter said in a reassuring manner. "Oh, I'm not afraid, infact I'm just curious. And to answer your question and future questions I ask because your appearances-no offense, and at my lil' hideout I have 16 turtles like your sons but there all from different dimensions. And before you ask how I know about mutants and possibly mutagen-" "Wait you know about mutagen?" "More like us?" Leonardo and Raphael interrupted me to which their father shushed them. "As I was saying, I know about it because I'm a mutant. I just am able to hide it, eventhough I still have the appearance of a non-mutated girl I am a mutant." I say sorta explaining what I am. "what do you look like dudette?" Asked Michelangelo tilting his head. "I can show you if you like." "That would be much appreciated." Splinter said calmingly. I took off this black and green bracelet that doesn't allow me to use my abilities and everyone (exept Splinter & pic up top is what u look like and ur paler but you dont have to look like her if ya dont want to.) looked shocked. "What happend when you got mutated?" Michelangelo asked. "Mikey! You can't just ask someone who's potentially been trough trauma something like that!" Donatello yelled at him. "No it's all good. Um, I got kidnapped by Shredder when I was 15, I met a man named Eric Sacks. He told me that I was going to be 'The First Ever Super human' and long story short, he put mutagen in my blood stream and it worked for like I don't know 4-5 minutes and then I was struck by lightning and now I glitch." I tell my wonderful tale and glitch a few times at the end. (I hope yall know what I'm talking about). "I'm sorry that all happened to you Y/n. And please call me Master Splinter." Splinter spoke softly. "It's ok it's all in the past." I say trying to get past the weird 'Oh, I'm so sorry' mushy stuff.

After they untied me from the chair I was reminded about my car, and and was told that donnie parked it in a safe spot and that Mikey stole and ate the guy's pizza. I also explained that I'm supposed to be at home explaining that I'm a mutant to the turtles and my grandmother. "I'm supposed to be at home explaining to my grandparents that I'm a mutant." I tell them. "Y/n, how long have you been a mutant?" Master Splinter asked in a very serious tone. "Um-almost 3 years." "And have you told anyone?" He continued. "No." "Good, good. I suggest not to tell anyone because that would put them and yourself in grave-danger," He said wisely stroking his beard. "Ok, well then what do I tell them?" I ask so I don't dig myself into a big hole when I get home. "Oh I know, tell them you took some paper!" Mikey loudly suggested. Uh...was he serious? "No then they'll think she stole some important files. Say you took a paperclip." Donatello suggests. Little better but not believable. "That's not believable enough, say that you took a cool pen." Raphael suggested. That. That is the most believable one yet it sound so much like me. "They did have cool pens. And I have one from when we went on a field trip there last month. (you are a Junior in high school). So I do have one of their pens. But I'd have to go down through the sewers, to go to my lab and get it." I explain. "You mean we'd" Master Splinter corrected me. "We're going with her?" Raphael complained and pointed at me. "Yes my son, we're all going. Donatello contact April O'Neil and have her come here." He instructed.

Once this 'April O'Neil' girl shows up we introduced ourselves and got going. "So are you going to lead the way or do you need a map?" Donatello asked. "I know where we are..I think." I say that last part under my breath.

We made it to the entrance and we hear everyone talking. "You live in the sewers too?" Michelangelo asked surprised at what he was seeing. "Uh, yea I guess I basically live down here." I responded. I moved my head as a sign for them to follow me in.

As I walk in I was greeted with a waterballoon full of cold water to the head. "Bruh" is all I say trying to mask the anger that i have water all over my favorite clothes:

 "Bruh" is all I say trying to mask the anger that i have water all over my favorite clothes:

(If ya dont like ya can obvi change it)

"So sorry dudette!" Short Mikey said. I can hear the brothers and April laughing behind me but Aprilwas trying not to laugh. I think even Master Splinter snickered. I was still in my mutant uh 'form' if you would call it that. "Woah, did you change your hair or something." "Or something" I say back to him and continue to walk to my lab without seeing my grandparents which is weird. I walk in to see the donnies working away. "Hey, Y/n" tallest donnie says. "Sup" I say back a day fist bump him. "Woah, who are these guys" he says and points to the guys I came here with and his question seems so catch everyone else's ears. "This guy's are new friends and you from this dimension." I explained and looked back to not see Mikey or Master Splinter. "Where'd Master Splinter and Mikey go?" I ask the brothers. "Mikey went with what I'm assuming is other him and Master Splinter is talking with the other version of himself as well." Glasses Donnie informed me. "Ok, I just need to find the pen place it in a random place and then go up to my grandparents." I tell the boys behind me the plan and start looking for it. "Well can we help you find what ever your looking for?" Goggels Donnie(rise donnie). "Uh...yea if you want I'm looking for a pen" I describe what it looks like and everyone in the lab looks for it.

yea if you want I'm looking for a pen" I describe what it looks like and everyone in the lab looks for it

(Pretend it says 'Sacks Labs')

"Is this it, Y/n?" I look over to see leo holding the pen and subconsciously glitch over to him which was at the over side of my lab at a tool bench. Every one was VERY shocked. Before I got to thank him I heard. "Y/f/n!" The anger in my grandma's voice echoed through the hide-out and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. My head snapped to where I heard he voice and I'm pretty sure I got whiplash but the adrenaline was very high. "Y-yea?" I ask loud enough for her to hear. But something felt off about her. "This isn't my grandmother" I lightly whisper so the ones around me can just barely hear me. "You sure?" Leo asked me. I nod and state, " her hair is lighter, and she has heterochromia, her left eye is blue and the other is green." I explain to them and Raph steps infront of me slightly. "Where is Autum?" Gapped toothed Donnie asked (sorry idk what to call him that's not 'Donnie' or '2012 Donnie'). "Who's Autum?" Glasses Donnie questions. "My 7 year old neice. She got picked up from school by her mom." I informed him and it seemed to calm his nerves. "Ok, sooo what do we do now?" Glasses Donnie asked. "I go with her upstairs you guys inform the others and uh, if I don't come back down or tell you that I'm Ok let all hell brake lose. Simple. " I say and pat Raph's shoulder and walk away. "Wait-" Leo begins but stops when I look back at him with a reassuring smile. I face towards 'my grandmother' and followed her up the stairs and look back at the boys and see them talking to everyone.when I got up the stairs and through the door I see Shredder and Eric Sacks.

HAPPY NEW YEAR YALL!!!!!! 1377 words. Srry I didn't finish it sooner. Hope yall enjoy it!