Ch. 5

(Hi, so sorry for the long ass break)

"What do you think it is?" Gapped-toothed Donnie asked holding the compressed bullet. It's been a week since the Shredder incident. "No clue," I say tired out of my mind. The guys have been training and all that jazz. I explained to everyone that I was a mutant and they took it well I was surprised with how well they took it but yet again 90% of them are mutants. "Ayo, earth to Y/n?" I was knocked out of my little daydream with Mikey from this dimension poking me in the face while his other hand supported his head. "Hm?" I respond still looking at the wall. "Are you tired yet?" He continued to bug me. He's been bugging me ever since I woke up and I haven't slept properly in 5 days because of my thigh. I got stitches. "Of what? If it's you then yes. I'm tired." "Well that was rude of you" he made a face of fake sadness. I laid my head on the desk table thing and all the Leos (except redlined Leo)and the big Raph walked in and asked, "Have you guys found anything yet?" "Nooooo." I responded, I kept my head on the desk and listened to 'Can you remember the rain' because it reminded me about my grandparents. Grandma said it was their song when they were in high school.  "Maybe if we break it open we'll be able to at least have a clue what it is and then do some tests on it." White-eyed Donnie suggests.  "I'll do anything at this point-wait, what if it's not another metal?" I asked everyone but still have my head down. "What do you mean?" The short Leo asked and tilted his head. "What if it's mutagen...." I say my voice just above a whisper. "I-I never thought about that..." Gapped-toothed Donnie says. Everyone else was in shock. "But that wouldn't make much sense-" "Unless it's not normal mutagen." I interrupted white-eyed Donnie. Everything and everyone was tense by my tone and just by the situation.

"We have to figure out what it is or what it does." Goggles Donnie says after the group from the lab and I tell the others. "Are you going to die?" Googles Donnie's Mikey asked. "No-" "probably" I once again interrupted White-eyed Donnie. "Why are you so negative?" He asked me. "I'm not negative. I'm honest. I'm not gonna lie to him." I say and walk back to the lab to analyze the bullet.

(Ik it's short sorry it took forever I kinda forgot I was writing this)