overworked

I run trough the streets with a burrito in my hand. Im to late for work again! I run farther and get luckily on time the bus. I sigh as i sit down on a place. I look around everyone is in a hurry people look restless and stressed. Three stops later i get off the bus. I walk fast to the building. I sit down at my desk and start my laptop. I take some papers and look trough it. Sara walks up to me with a cub of coffee. I look up. 'Oh thank god' i say taking the coffee schedule brought for me. She laughs 'Still buzzy with that neighbor fight?' she asks me. She takes the paper and looks trough it. I nod and take a sip of my coffee. She gives it back, 'you worked so hard these weeks! Shouldn't you calm down a bit?' she asks me. I shake my head and look at the papers again. She takes them and i look at her. 'Your breakfast is literally a burrito' she says with a serious face. I laugh 'come on it isn't that bad' i say. I look beside me, i see Mark my ex coming towards us. I look at him i smile 'why is he so handsome?' i say when he walked by. She looks at me. 'Are you out of your damn mind?!' she says. I look at her. 'Listen here, he slept with Peggy remember? Normal girls don't smile when there ex who cheated walk by!' she says. I sigh 'your right!' She nods and wispers 'I know' and then she walks off. I grin she is crazy but she is my best friend, and i really need her. I look at my laptop and decide to send a E-mail to my client, i begin.
Dear miss. Anderson
As you know we are still struggling with the fact you punshed the other client, and we cant really think of something to help you with this case. But we are trying to find something fair and talk much with the lawyers from the other client.
From Miss. Roberts

I sigh and sent it. I hope she responts because she is always to late with things. I look at the clock, its time for my breack so i walk outside to the park across the street. I walk in the park with Sara and we sit down at a bench. Much from the people who work at the building walk sometime trough the park. Sara talks and talk about everything but i don't really notice. I look around and see Mark standing at the other side of the pond. I look at him with a smile and then i look away with a serious face again. Sara looks at me and then at Mark. Mark walks over to us and stands before us. 'How is it going my lady's?' he says grinning. Sara looks at him angry. 'Go away Mark!' she says. He rolls his eyes and looks at me. He lowers his head and i look down. He takes away a piece of my hear 'you look beautiful today!' he says and he walks away. Inside me i really wanna yell at him 'don't touch me!' or 'Go away jerk!' so hard as i can and with all my anger. But i hold it back, i wouldn't do it anyway.... I sigh. Sara stands up and wants to walk after him, but i take her arm. She sits down again 'next time i'll get him' she says and looks at him angry. I smile and stand up. We walk back slowly to the building.