Join the team?

2 WEEKS LATER

"Now why did you call..not like I was busy or anything.." I said looking outside the window. "We were wondering if you'd like to join our team." Donnie said on the other side of the line. "Team..?I don't do teams." I said sternly. "I knew you would say something like that, but what if I throw in a offer." Donnie said. "What would that offer be?" I said. "How about we help become more known into this world of justice?" Donnie said. "More known.? With how I look people would love to know that I don't exist." I said rolling my eyes. "Well..I don't think you look bad in anyway." Donnie said quietly.

"Er..Mmm..thank you." I said quietly. "But, anyhow..I'll think about that team thing." I said. "Why don't we talk about it in the lair. We would have a better commutation mutually." Donnie said. "Sure..but I need the directions." I said looking side-ways. "Oh don't worry, we'll have someone bring you to our location." Donnie said. "Oh alright then..see ya later." I said. "Yep see you." Donnie said hanging up the phone.

.

"Alright..so let's go put on an outfit to look presentable." Definitely can't go in something casual nor to overdoing.

" Definitely can't go in something casual nor to overdoing

(A visual for ya'll)

"Okay now that's taken care off.. I'll just wait for that person..who's picking me up." I said sitting onto the couch.

15 MINUTES LATER

TAP TAP TAP

"Looks like they here.." I said throwing away my Redbull. "Alright, so are you the person who's picking me up?" I said raising a brow. " I was forced." Raph said coming into the light. "Oh..it's you..alright let's go so this wont take long." I said going to the window. "Uh no thank you..or hello?" Raph scoffed. "Jeez alright.. Hello Raph thank you for taking me into your lair..happy?" I said tapping my feet. "Could use some work." Raph said looking down at me. "Let's just get going.." I said standing by the window. "Whatever you want, wolfy." Raph said grabbing my side jumping out the window.

AT THE LAIR

"Do you think it was the best idea to send Raph to go get her?" Mikey said. "I think it should have been me." Mikey said smirking. "If it was you, you'd have been flirting with her nonstop." Leo said coming into the main room. "Whateverr.." Mikey said eating a slice of pizza. "Will April be joining us?" Leo said. "Yeah she is, she also said she's bring Casey Jones also." Donnie said. "Casey? Why himm.." Mikey whined. "Don't know but he said he would like to know who this 'new recruit' is." Donnie said.

.

"We're here!" April said. "April!" Mikey said rushing toward. "Hey Mikey, so is Nash here yet.?" April said. "No actually. Donnie said. "Oh..well we can just wait." April said crossing her arms. "So are you guys gonna describe what she looks like to me?" Casey said. "Nope you can find out yourself." Mikey said glarring at him. "Okay, rude and your the nice one." Casey said. "I thought I was the nice one." Donnie said spinning around in his spinning chair. "Yeah but that was before you literally called me a waste of molecules.!" Casey said. "And you still are." Donnie said scoffing.

"Yo. I brought our guest." Raph said walking in front of Nash. "Great now we can start this discussion." Donnie said. "Uhm..Nash is it?" Casey said. "Yeah..what's up?" I said still behind Raph. "Could you move from behind him so I can see you at least?" Casey said crossing his arms. "I guess." I said walking away from Raph and leaning against a wall. "Oh..wow..you look.." Casey said staring. "What do I look like to you." I said coldy. " Stunning..sorry if that was to blunt." Casey said still looking at me. "Okay..great thanks..now let's talk about me joining this..team." I said turning to Leo and Donnie.

"Oh yea..so I think you should join our team because we could us another hand with our main thing about justice in the world." Donnie said. "Exactly, plus I think we could use your smarts and styles in this team." Leo said. "Mmm..those sound good..I guess I could join." I said looking to the side. "Fantastic, welcome to the team Nash." Donnie said pointing his hand out. "Thanks." I said shaking his hand.

"So it's settled, Nash is apart of our team." Leo said. "Yep sounds like it, so what do you guys do? Wait for something bad to happen?" I asked. "Mostly yes, but usually we train or just chill." Donnie said. "Good to know, well I gotta go." I just got notified that business needs to get taken care of." I said turning to the exit. "You mean your assassinating job?" Raph said. "Exactly, but I'll see you guys later.." I said walking out.

"Wait!? None of you were gonna tell me she's a assassin?!" Casey shouted. "You coulda just ask her." Mikey said. "Isn't that kinda dangerous to have someone on the team that kills people?" Casey said. "She doesn't kill good innocent people, she kills bad people and hurts them, for example the Foot clan." Donnie said. "I say we keep a watch on her." Casey said. "Says the one that was staring and drooling all over her." April teased. "Okay that was at first, but now that I know that..nevermind." Casey said.

"What time is it Donnie?" Leo said. "Its about to turn to 9pm." Donnie said standing up. "You know what we gotta do." Leo said referring to his 2 other brothers.

"Get pizza!" Mikey said.

"Lookout!" Raph, Leo, and Donnie say.

"Oh that too..heh." Mikey said. "April could you look over this place for us?" Donnie said. "I'll do the best I can." April said. "What about me?" Casey said. "You can just sit there and not touch anything." Raph said.

"That's such a shitty job, but fine-fine I'll do it." Casey said sitting by a nearby chair.

"Let's get going guys." Leo said walking out. "Bye April! Bye other dude!" Mikey said.

"My name is Casey!!" Casey yelled out.

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!!

2022-12-30/2022-12-31