Night Patrol

"So Nash you ready.?" Leo asked. "Wait I need to do a check up on Nash.!" Donnie said lifting my up on to the counter. "Donnie I'm fine, it healed 2 weeks ago." I said rolling my eyes. "I still need to check, I wouldn't want you to be in pain again." Donnie said touching my leg. "Okay I'm done now." Donnie said. "Alright, where's Raph.?" I said. "Dunno." Donnie said shrugging his shoulders.

"RAPH!" I yelled. "I'm coming, I'm coming.!" Raph yelled from his room. "Finally we was gonna leave you." I said rolling my eyes. "Whatever." Raph said walking over to us. "Mikey isn't coming.?" I said. "No he has to stay because he has a cold." Leo said. "Awhh poor Mikey, he loves night patrols.." I said looking over to Mikey's room. "Don't worry we said we would be back with pizza." Leo said putting a hand on my shoulder. "Good." I said. "Alright let's go." Raph said walking toward the exit.

ON A NYC ROOFTOP

"See anything Nash.?" Leo said. "Nothing." I said leaning over the edge. "Woah, be careful you might fall." Leo said grabbing my hand. "Don't worry I'll be fine." I said snickering. "I live for danger, so that wasn't nothing." I said. "Still I don't anybody on my team to get hurt." Leo said still holding my hand. "Whatever." I said letting go his hand.

"Find anything yet Donnie.?" I said walking over to Donnie. "Nope nothing yet." Donnie said typing on his keypad. "Sigh..Alright." I said going back to sit on the edge. "Oh! I've got something!" Donnie said heading over to Leo. "What is it.?" Leo said looking at Donnie's portable laptop. "A burglar on 25th Ave, 2 suspects. Dress in dark red and black." Donnie said. "Should we all handle it.?" Donnie said to Leo. "I say we let Nash handle this one." Raph said walking over. "I agree, I haven't gotten any action since my leg was sprained." I said looking at Donnie. "Can you handle that.?" Leo said. "I've handle 15 people at once, what does that tell you.?" I said taking out my scythe. "Alright Nash, they seem to headed our way.." Leo said. 

"Bet." I said jumping down. "Good luck Nash and be careful!." Donnie shouted.

WITH NASH

"Alright, where ever you 2 dickheads are come on out." I said swinging my scythe around. "Smart mouth for one girl, what even are you?" The burglar said. "Non ya, I'm just here to put ya'll to justice and get this over with." I said walking over to him. "Oh please what can you do, you look like your just trying to play hero." The burglar said pulling out a gun. "So what if I am.? Where's your partner in crime.?" I said glaring at him. 

"Right behind you." The other burglar said running up on me. "Rule 1. Never sneak up one me." I said kicking the burglar to the wall. "SHIT!" The burglar said holding his stomach. "Now you." I said turning to the other burglar. "Don't step any closer I have a gun. You wouldn't want to die, just because of you playing hero." The burglar said. "You wont shoot. Your to pussy to do so." I said walking up closer to him.

"Go ahead. Shoot me." I said lowering my head to the gun.

"I..." The burglar said. "That's what I thought." I said grabbing the gun out his hand and crushing it. "How did you do that.?!" The burglar said. "I can't tell ya. You wouldn't want to hear." I said pointing my scythe to his neck. "Now, how about you go and get your shit together and fuck off. Don't forget to get your partner in crime and turn your self to the police." I said grabbing the unconscious burglar and throwing his body to the other.

"And what if I don't." The burglar said. "I'll turn you in myself, with some bruises to come make it complete." I said grabbing his shirt. "If you get my message." I said dropping him. 

POLICE SIREN NOISE

"Seems like my time is up." I said leaping away. "Hope you enjoy you new home, behind bars." I said snickering.

BACK ON THE ROOFTOP

"Yo." I said landing on top of the rooftop. "Nash! That was amazing.!" Donnie said congratulating me. "Thanks Donatello, but it wasn't much just a bunch of dicks wanting attention." I said smugly. "Looks like they got it." Leo said pointing below. "Good serves them right." I said glaring down at the two getting arrested.  "You were pretty badass down there." Raph said. "I know, it felt some damn good just to kick someone." I said smiling sinisterly. "Anything else we gotta take care off Donnie.?" I said. "Nothing looks like everything alright." Donnie said closing his laptop.

"Really? Lame." I said rolling my eyes. "Oh don't worry Nash, on Friday's is where all the action happens." Raph said smirking. "Seriously? Oh Friday is gonna be a treat for me." I said laughing slightly. "Enough about fighting you two, how about we go get some pizza.?" Leo said.

"Hell yeah! I can go for one right now!" I said. "Remember we gotta get one for Mikey back at home." Donnie said. "Of course, we couldn't leave my bestie hungry and sad." I said referring to Mikey. "Alright let's go.!" Leo said jumping of the building and started running on the other. 

"Race ya!" I said to Raph and Donnie doing a backflip on to the other building and speeding away. "Your on! C'mon Donnie!" Raph said jumping down and running after Nash. 

"Coming!" Donnie said jumping and running after Nash and Raph.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

2023-2-12