▪︎ What now? ▪︎

Immediately, Niklaus answered the phone. Elijahs voice sounded paniced.
"Where are you Niklaus? I have a very bad feeling about Hope missing."
Klaus sighed.
"Yeah well the Salvatore brothers have her. Damon just called me. Thanks to Hope I know now that their intention is to kill me, but for that Damon hurt her and...I'm just gonna kill him and anyone else who tries or even succees to hurt my daughter. Call Kol and Rebekah Elijah! A family meeting is in order."
With these last words, Klaus wanted to hang up the phone, but Elijah said:
"What about Freya? She's family too."
Klaus took a deep breath.
"I don't want for her that she always has to clean up our family mess. She should be happy."
A pause. Then Elijah seemed to understand.
"You're right brother. See you soon at the Mansion then and Niklaus don't do anything stupid!"

That was the end of the phone call. The Hybrid put the phone back in his pocket.

Niklaus wasn't sure what he should do now.
Think about a plan how he and his siblings could save his daughter?
But he could also just go to the Salvatores home, kill them all and save his daughter. He was sure that they captured Hope there.
He was strong why shouldn't he do it just like this?
Well, Niklaus knew that Stefan and Damon Salvatore weren't stupid. They would be prepared and would be waiting for him just do act like this. But Klaus wasn't sure whether he could wait until his siblings met at the Mansion.

He felt anger in his veins and in all parts of his body.
But he realised something. Something he never felt in such a strong way before. Worries and fear. He was afraid. Afraid of what they would do to his daughter when he would be to late.
Determinedly, he put out his phone again.
He called Damon back who answered immidiately what was surprising.
"Well, that's a call I didn't expected so soon. Hey Klausi Klaus my good friend."
Klaus bit on his tongue and felt his hole body tremble, but not because of fear. It was because of the anger he felt.

"Stop this nonsense and tell me what you want."
Damon sighed. "You already know that Klausi. You come to our home. Alone. Without you're annoying siblings. You don't do anything to harm us. You let us take you and we will let your daughter free."

Klaus laughed.
"Why shouldn't I just come around and kill you all. You're not a threat to me. I would propose that you let my daughter go and you and your precious Elena can live."

"Well, we' re not afraid of you Klaus."
Klaus listend very carefully. That was strange.
Why wouldn't they be afraid? There had to be something they did not want to say. A secret.

"Well, I've got work to do. Decide quickly or you won't see you're daughter tomorrow. Goodbye Klausi Klaus!"
Damon hung up the phone.

Now Klaus knew what he was going to do. Suddenly, it was a very easy decision.

Sorry guys that this chapter is so short.
The next one will be longer.
Hope you like it anyway : )