(BUNNY) Love is Eating My Insides (1/3)

Popstar but I'm your boyfriend's favorite DJ

Pay me just to party and I'll show up in my PJs
...Butters..

Hiding from the scene, I ain't looking for no drama

Doing my own thing, mind my business in my Prada
Butters!....

Pop star f-ck around and act like I'm a model

I don't like the cameras but-

"GOD DAMN IT BUTTERS!!!" Butters flinched a bit when he was finally back to reality. Where Cartman was screaming at him for not hearing him the first two times. It reminded him of his dad which was a person he did NOT like to think about so much.

Cartman scowled, he was about to roast Butters but then remembered why he called Butters in the first place. He quickly kept his mouth shut about the insults that he had in store for Butters.

Cartman twinkled up his eyes and attempted to look like a cute baby, which Uhm.. Maybe wouldn't work when you're already high school.. "Butters, could'ya give me 100 dollars?" Cartman said with his hands clasped and next to his cheek.

Butters stared at him. "Why?"

"Because I want to give it to the poor, poor children around the town so they could finally get some food." Cartman explained, even though everyone knew that was a huge lie.

"Dude, is that the best lie you can come up with?"

"ITS NOT-.. I mean, it is not a lie! Why would I ever lie to my best friend?" Cartman batted his eyelashes for better effect.

Butters, who has obviously matured since 4th grade, knew it was fib as well. But since the fat boy considered him to be his best friend..

"Sure, fella!.. Although I don't have $100 at the moment, you can have $20. I'm sure those.. kids will be happy." Butters takes a $20 dollar bill out of his pocket and hands it to Cartman.

When the blonde put back on his EarPod, Cartman muttered bitterly, "Broke ass." And then everyone went back to eating lunch as normal.

Kenny on the other hand, looked at Butters with concern. Despite looking extremely jolly, Butters barely touched almost any of his food, all he really did was just poke at it or just stare. I mean, obviously he would show concern, he is Butters' boyfriend after all.

Kenny poked Butters on his shoulder, averting the blonde's attention to him. "Hey Buttercup, you doing okay?"

"Oh, uh.. yeah, yeah. Of course Kenny."

As an attempt to cheer Butters up from whatever problem he had, Kenny secretly held his hand under table. Luckily for them, no one was on their side of the table. Butters blushed, holding Kenny's warm hands in mittens back. A small smile started to form onto Butters' face.

"Hey guys, you know what I just realized?" Cartman asked, unknowingly interrupting Kenny and Butters.

"That you're actually fat and don't have big bones?" Kyle asked almost immediately.

Cartman ignored his comment. "I just found out that we don't go out together as much as we did when we were kids!"

"Maybe because you're embarrassing to be with in school already.." Stan whispered under his breath.