Love is Eating My Insides (2/3)

The sound of a woman humming echoed the room. Butters happily swayed his legs as he munched on some cupcakes.

"No offense, but does your mom always cook this much?" Kenny asked as quietly as he could. He obviously didn't want to ruin Mrs. Scotch's mood.

Butters' raised his head in acknowledgment. "No offense taken. My mom likes to cook to cope with stress." Butters answered with a smile. Kenny couldn't help but smile too. Butters could be so cute sometimes.

It was like a full course meal at the table. It was all the common deserts like pancakes, cupcakes, churros, homemade ice cream, homemade fruit juice, you name it!

Just the sight made Kenny drool. Good thing Cartman's fat ass wasn't here to eat all of it in an instant.

Luckily, Butters' dad wasn't home to see it. He hated when Mrs. Scotch coped by cooking because she always cooked too much. And he would also hate the fact that Butters had brought home a 'friend' without his permission.

Kenny attempts to keep up conversation. "You have a phone right?"

"Uh yeah...?" Butters replied, taking out his phone to show that he indeed, had one.

"We haven't ever swapped numbers yet, well.... If you have one." Kenny points out randomly. Butters' eyes widened in realization.

"Oh..! Right." Butters mumbled as he hands Kenny his phone. Butters continues to eat the last of his cupcake while Kenny quickly adds Butters into his contacts.

After that, they chatted and Mrs. Scotch chimes in sometimes. Eventually they went up to Butters' room, which was neat as expected. It almost the same as before, just some random things added here and there.

Kenny immediately went for his bed, it was especially comfy because he had just come back from school.

Butters laid down next to Kenny and the two snuggled. It wasn't until an hour when it was time for them to meet up, so the two lovers had plenty of time to do their own thing.

Kenny breaks the warm silence with a question, "Hey, do you mind if I borrow some of your clothes? I swear, Cartman always makes fun of what I wear whenever I'm with him."

"So basically, you want to show the feller who's boss?" Butters jokes and surprisingly Kenny laughs at it. Butters grins at the fact that Kenny laughed at his joke.

"Yeah, I guess, in a way."

"Okie dokie then, I'll look for some clothes you can wear." Butters gets up to go through his closet with Kenny following after him.

The closet was as neat as the bedroom. Kenny didn't really know when was the last time he saw Butters' closet, or even when he ever came into his room. One side of the closet was full of organized clothes and the other side was just full of things.

Butters stepped in to check his drawers for clothes that would fit Kenny. While Kenny checked on the other side.

The other side was mostly filled with boxes and books. On the very end was a nightlight and a empty corner.

I'm sure he wouldn't mind if I got a little nosy..

Kenny thought before opening one of the books on top that was named "Picture Book :)". Kenny opened it just to see normal family photos, the first few being Stephen and Linda's pictures before they got Butters. Soon, it Butters got into the pictures, and it showed the growth of him.

From a baby, a kindergartener, then a 4th grader. 4th grade was pat definitely not the best of years, but it held a load of memories.

It eventually started to include Kenny and the rest of Butters' classmates. Kenny wondered when Butters got his hands on a Polaroid camera and took a picture of these. But that wasn't important.