Reaction to Ships!

(A/N) THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE. I ONLY MADE A FEW CHANGES.

The members of the demon slayer corps were sleeping. The door to the Ubayashiki family's private quarters, was between the door to the girls' room and the door to the boys' room.

Until they were all woken up by loud sobbing noises. So, unable to sleep, Kanao tossed her coin in the air and caught it.

TAILS.

She got up and tracked down the noise. It was coming from a small purple door. Kanao opened it to find Akua crying.

"WHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"Why are you upset, Akua-san?
"O-oh, nothing," hiccoughed Akua. "I'm actually happy WE HAVE 400 VEIWS!!!!! Waaaaahh"
"Ara?"
Akua whipped back to find Shinobu at the door. Was she really that loud?

"You are happy. But that does not mean you wake everyone up."

"Oh, is everyone up? Then let's react to ships while waiting for more readers!" Akua exclaimed, not sobbing anymore.

Akua led Shinobu and Kanao out of the room and into the theater room again. They marched into the girls' room to see everyone washing up in the large bathroom.
"Ohayo, Shinobu-san and Kanao-san and Akua-san!" Greeted Mitsuri.
"Ohayogozaimasu"

~Time skip because I'm too lazy to type~

Everyone was in the Breakfast hall. It was an extra large room with chandeliers and one humongous and long table. Akua snapped her fingers and breakfast was served to all.

"What's this shit!?" screamed Sanemi, prodding at his toast and pancakes with a fork.
"Just try it." replied Akua, settling down for chocolate spread over her toast and pancakes. 'Boy, how I love chocolate..' Thought the host.
In the end, Sanemi did eat his breakfast, but only if Akua gave him ohagi. Obanai fed his sausages to Kaburamaru. Tamayo and Yushiro were given blood packets. Don't ask where Akua got the blood from.

"Where'd you get the blood from?" questioned Aoi.
Akua sighed. "From my enemies..." whispered Akua darkly. No one questioned it further. During breakfast, Akua announced that they would be reacting to ships, and explained what ships were.
Then a screen as big as the one in the movie hall appeared. After eating, Akua hit the play button and this came. "Shinobu-san, please don't kill Tanjiro-san."

By Skynet Railgun on devinart

"This ship is called TanKan!" chirped Akua.

"...."
Naho, Sumi and Kiyo were speeches. Then they cried, "Wooow Tanjiro-san! We always knew you liked Kanao-san but never knew you were a couple EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

"WHAT OF IT!? SENJIRO ALDREADY HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR JANAO! WHY SO SHOCKED!?" barked Inosuke. Aoi tried explaining what couples are to him but gave up.

Uzui gave Tanjiro a thumbs-up. Speaking of Tanjiro, he was looked as red as his hair. And Kanao had still had on a poker face, but if you really looked, there was a slight pink tint on her cheeks. Obanai couldn't care less.